The UK Babe Channels Forum
The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: TV & Film Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread (/showthread.php?tid=9432)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Colbert Rules - 14-07-2009 16:57

I got this message from Matt on Youtube.

Hi Colbert,

Thanks for your message..I checked out the thread its effin' hilarious..made me laugh hard. Nice to hear you enjoyed the film..it really isn't to be taken too seriously. I checked out the link..nice one.

I have several other student films that I made and they are giant cheeseballs compared to 'Fist.' I may try and stick them on line when I get time. 'Fist' was nearly commissioned by Channel Four way back in 2001-2 as a late night TV series but alas the commissioning editor left and the new one passed on it.

'Crazy in Love' is a kind of 'Fist of Justice' in Thailand but because the movie is in Thai..has never been picked up overseas as yet. And if I could raise enough doh, I would shoot 'Fist of Justice 2' for sure.

Thanks for the support and take care.

Best wishes,

Matt

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Sooky™ - 14-07-2009 17:22

Matt is the reason why Dinosaurs are extinct

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Sooky™ - 14-07-2009 17:35

'Fist' the tv series would have been awesomeness beyond compare (thanks to tsu for allowing use of the word 'awesomeness' Wink)

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Mister Gummidge - 14-07-2009 17:43

It's an idea that needs resurrecting.

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - tsurugi - 14-07-2009 17:49

We need to raise the budget for Fist of Justice 2 somehow. i can not rest until i have see connor philips kicking ass and banging bitches once again.

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Sooky™ - 14-07-2009 17:54

tsurugi Wrote:We need to raise the budget for Fist of Justice 2 somehow. i can not rest until i have see connor philips kicking ass and banging bitches once again.

Please send all donations to:

Fist of Justice 2 Fund
c/o Matt Routledge Productions
Mersey
F15 TMR

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - tsurugi - 14-07-2009 18:04

I call dibs on being his new sidekick.

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Sooky™ - 14-07-2009 18:43

I'll be the 'evil' femme fatale that he fights with......then falls in luv with and seduces Wink

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Mister Gummidge - 14-07-2009 19:08

Does that mean I get to play the villain? Awesome!Big Grin

RE: The awesomeness that is Matt Routledge discussion thread - Colbert Rules - 14-07-2009 20:31

Can I play the dude with the beanie hat?Tongue