The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+----- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=19447)

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 06-04-2010 20:32

dont mind that sammie has a business brain. glamour modelling is a short career so dont blame sammie for making as much money as she can

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 06-04-2010 20:47

(06-04-2010 20:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont mind that sammie has a business brain. glamour modelling is a short career so dont blame sammie for making as much money as she can

Indeed, and good on her for doing so. Smile She's still amusing to watch when she repeats herself. Wink

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - mrmann - 06-04-2010 21:12

I doubt she'd want all of the people here to know where she works, but then again it can't be too hard to find out. I doubt it's a dingy place, so I'm gonna say Stringfellows, Speariment Rhino, For Your Eyes Only, or maybe a secrets venue. The first three are my big guesses Smile

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Devillish - 07-04-2010 23:46

Some pics of the delicious Miss Pennington on the freeones site.

http://photos.freeones.com/s_babes/Sammie_Pennington_001/

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 08-04-2010 10:45

when i had a kwik look thru the channels to see if there was anything that might be worth recording i saw sam and her bra was over a bit and half of her right circle was on view but by the time i hit record laugh she fixed it and it doesn`t look like its gonna happen again now lol.
elite`s got 2 fit biirds on 2day wearing hardly any clothes at all really so i just crossed me fingers fora bit of a fun day with plenty of laffs Surprised

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - KateP - 08-04-2010 16:26

I never really noticed sammi till she moved to elite must be the outfits she can wear on elite as she is wearing alot less now

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - themagicman - 08-04-2010 16:28

(08-04-2010 16:26 )KateP Wrote:  I never really noticed sammi till she moved to elite must be the outfits she can wear on elite as she is wearing alot less now

She looks amazing today too. If anyone has any caps from today's performance, then brill.

Wearing killer heels, stockings - awesome.

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - rr_ww - 08-04-2010 18:34

(06-04-2010 20:04 )Chilly Wrote:  
(06-04-2010 19:53 )rr_ww Wrote:  Where does she Lap dance then?

"Why not give me a call and find out, rr_ww." Well, I think that's what Sammie 'Business Brain' Pennington would say. laugh

Indeed! Big Laugh

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 09-04-2010 10:34

sammie is on today looking fantastic to give her a call lol

RE: Samantha Pennington - Discussion & Chat - belfrylover - 09-04-2010 11:00

I love watch her during the holiday. Trouble is have to keep changing channel when kids walk in.annoyed