The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20688)

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - polo249 - 09-02-2016 10:17

Looks like we have mr boring producing today...seems Caitlin had already been told to tape up, and now it looks like Abby has too...hope i'm wrong!

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - ShandyHand - 09-02-2016 11:51

^ Maybe a bit more than one mister boring. See teewee's post here. Although speculation of Ofcom interference seems a bit of a reach at this stage to me.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - polo249 - 12-02-2016 12:21

From what iv'e seen of late everything has gone stale and boring...maybe Ofcunts HAVE stuck their unwanted nose in again?

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 20-02-2016 07:25

These day shows are absolutely mental ? Rolleyes seen tori Lee on playboy then an after a few seconds felt the need to announce her nipple had just come out even though it was only half an areola at best an for a night babe on a days how used to showing off her tits its a strange thing to see these same girls on a days how being as completely boring as can be in a sense that they try so hard not to show any tits what so ever
Absolutely crazy and makes me feel a bit weird saying how sexy they are when that's what's lads do when they see a fit bird looking sexy but to be as prudish as they are I could be forgiven for thinking it's 1916 instead of 2016 Huh wtf ? Has the wow factor all on its own

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 20-02-2016 17:36

My honest opinion is I like all the babes but at the moment you've got half the channels not even tryin to fulfill even half their potential and thee other half being internet babes ?
Seems all contradictive
I don't watch the night shows and I'm talking about the day shows
Baring in mind I'm a decent nice kind caring person and paying compliments is easy
I love the babe show channels and all the babes but sometimes it's class and sometimes it's the worst in the world ? Obviously I buzz off seeing all the nice looking babes but just sitting there or whatever is Like that game show ...pointless

A nice alternative is the nice steak an chips I've got her I'm gonna munch in a minute before a few beers and a night on the Xbox

P's niceone to everyone even though it may mean 2different things depending on whether u just making a bad show worse or if ye did a nice show but I guess they know who they'll be laugh

[split] Slip Of The Day - Devilssidekick - 27-02-2016 10:31

I have a pussy slip from Cara Brett from around 6 months ago, I have uploaded it to another site but am I allowed to post the link here or not? Don't want to get into any trouble Huh

RE: Slip Of The Day - slash - 27-02-2016 19:08

What day was it or what was she wearing mate? Wanna check my recordings.

RE: Slip Of The Day - Devilssidekick - 28-02-2016 11:31

Well it was about 8 months ago and when I flicked on she was already naked so no idea what outfit she previously had on I'm afraid.

RE: Slip Of The Day - OurJud - 28-02-2016 12:50

(26-02-2016 22:43 )The Truth Wrote:  However....the unedited version of this image below wold be classed unexeptable!!!
{snip}

[Edit] Never mind, I found it. Are you saying all this pre-show preparation, during which this occurred, went out on Sky? Otherwise I don't see how it counts as a SotD.

And I'm also confused as to why people have started discussing the old FtG moments and night shows. This is Slip of the Day thread?

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 02-03-2016 07:34

Can I get a like/thanks if u agree it's not hard to make a good day show
Please feel free to add more to the ticklist I have but for me it's just basics ...

.A bubbly babe who's not been mechanised that likes to have a laf having a bit o fun
.A nice braless low cut frock unaided from tit tape/super glue lol
.A static well positioned camera that give the babes freedom of movement,not half covering them with on-screen advertising
.outfits appropriate for time of day like pyjamas n nighties for the morning an skirts shirts or blouses for the daytime an evening dresses sell for the evening Shy

Seven days a week ?

How would u rate this !!!