The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - hisir - 19-11-2010 12:09

Sammie is looking great yet again todayHeartHeart
Really loving the gloves as wellHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - thinwhiteduke - 19-11-2010 12:17

Sammie's putting on a great show this morning..Smile
Love the lacy outfit and the little slips she keeps having..Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - RRROGER - 19-11-2010 14:08

Definitely Sammie (& the contents of my trousers) have risen in my estimation since she left Elite, she's really been let loose, all the ingredients were there before but somehow not allowed to mix; her Pad shows are very little different from her Elite night show, suggesting that her Bang Babes debut in a fortnight will be a blockbuster, especially if they can get my longtime favourite MissGiggles Heart,(Resumes on BangBabes tonight ??) on with her..

Today Sammie, in black lacy top, miniscule pink thong & I think she's borrowed MissGiggles pink shoes again Tongue, definitely the pick of all this morning's daytime girls.....HeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 19-11-2010 15:38

ouch now that is sex appeal wowsars sammie is so hot shes the new cure for erectile dyfunction B-p

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - bigguy01 - 19-11-2010 16:49

lacey outfits suit her so would anything even better if she was wearing nothing

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - SirAssAlot - 19-11-2010 16:55

Bloody big ( *)(* ) on her mmmmmm http://babesandbitches.net/victorian-style-corset-and-stockings-26775/

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mr williams - 20-11-2010 03:01

Sammie is one of the reasons why I hate working from home - I never get any work done because I'm always flicking around the Babe channels and if she's on....Smile Smile Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 20-11-2010 13:54

mmmmmm sammie with cream B-p that ass

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 20-11-2010 13:57

Mmmm, tiny gold thong. Nice cameltoe too. Big Grin God her daytime shows on The Pad are so much better than her night shows on Elite TV. Cool

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 20-11-2010 14:01

sammie sure is lookin hot today