The UK Babe Channels Forum
Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=26654)

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall - Joey_A_K_ - 16-08-2011 07:41

(15-08-2011 18:54 )Tintin Wrote:  
(15-08-2011 18:50 )rachelcolelover Wrote:  Hey guys does anyone know why the Amanda and Shaft scene isnt on the site no more?

My guess is she got complaints about it cause it's so dark / You can't see much in it annoyedannoyed.

Never got to see it, sounds bad, just hope it gets put up again, or theres a new one on the way Smile

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall - SirAssAlot - 16-08-2011 11:10

(16-08-2011 07:41 )rachelcolelover Wrote:  Never got to see it, sounds bad, just hope it gets put up again, or theres a new one on the way Smile

Don't worry about it mate you didn't miss much as i said it was really dark & you couldn't see most of it.

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall - SirAssAlot - 21-08-2011 21:18

When i hit the refresh button i can see a second of Eva's show & from what i can see she still has that stupid see through thing on annoyedannoyed. Even when she's on another nude webstream show she never goes nude hmm why the hell not!!!!!

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall - shebang.tv - 22-08-2011 15:11

(21-08-2011 21:18 )Tintin Wrote:  When i hit the refresh button i can see a second of Eva's show & from what i can see she still has that stupid see through thing on annoyedannoyed. Even when she's on another nude webstream show she never goes nude hmm why the hell not!!!!!

all for you TinTin
[attachment=20148]

RE: shebang.tv Amanda Rendall - SirAssAlot - 24-08-2011 15:55

Hot pic thank you Blush.

I heard about what happened that night, Faye Pissing on Eva's back Hmm i'll pass on that, That's gross Sad

Thx again for the pic eek

Tonight 8pm - MrBickers - 28-08-2011 16:39

Tonight is the shebang end of the month party and the return of the a bomb Amanda rendall and joined by holly Kent u don't want to miss this trust me 8pm till 2am

Shebang is the best tonight we have the party of the month the return of the A Bomb Amanda Rendall is being joined by Holly Kent
This is going to be a fantastic sex show I know I aint missing it trust me Amanda hasnt been on for ages so she will come hard and nasty tonight get on their site cos thiers a competion on thier win and get a 10 minute call off the abomb

so shebang has finished till nxt thursday - MrBickers - 29-08-2011 08:25

So this weeks shebang was a good week with just one dissapoint amanda rendall having to leave last nights show early

RE: Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion - Ivor Tiddler - 29-08-2011 14:56

Show starts late. The star model leaves early. YOU MUST BE WATCHING SHEBANG !!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Shebang.tv - Chat & Discussion - broncobilly10 - 29-08-2011 15:27

Shebang you are a joke. The idea is right but you lack professionalism

[split] Shebang TV Live Show Schedules - daveywho - 01-09-2011 11:51

two questions? will amanda ever do another bg show! and has Alex left shebang?