The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - HannahsPet - 26-06-2020 07:11

(25-06-2020 21:43 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(25-06-2020 20:47 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  I'd like to know what Starmer was smoking when he gave Wrong-Daily a job in the Shadow Cabinet. Having Corbyn's warm-up act on board was always going to end in tears.

Clearly Corbyn didn't offer him whatever it was HE was smoking at the time either....

Starmer obviously thought he would try and bring the party together after biggest election defeat in a while obv back fired

Boris has a 89 seat majority and 5 years before next election so can do what the fuck he likes also because according to the BBC report he is prob up to his neck in this deal to Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: General News Thread - Bandwagon - 26-06-2020 08:14

(26-06-2020 07:10 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I'm sure you do. We all know what happens to a puppet when the master has to let go the strings...

I was just thinking this thread could do with a bit more salt.

Cheers Smile

RE: General News Thread - Chrisst - 26-06-2020 13:50

It's always the same with the Labour party.

Whenever you get the feeling that they might be making a better job of things in even the smallest way, they manufacture something from within their ranks to snuff out any chance they may have.

What is all this jewish stuff anyway. The point is that surely the conduct of Israel's zionist regime remains the catalyst of half the conflicts 'round the world.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 26-06-2020 15:49

'Three dead' in Glasgow City centre and police shot attacker dead

RE: General News Thread - Tumble_Drier - 27-06-2020 14:27

(26-06-2020 15:49 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  'Three dead' in Glasgow City centre and police shot attacker dead

One Police Officer Stabbed trying to tackle the scumbag. A lone officer tackled the Reading Park murderer last week too but All Coppers are bastards, Defund the Police etc. Rolleyes

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 30-06-2020 05:57

I think if anything Cressida Dick needs to be forced out of thr Met police job...then you might get a decent Police force..

See #BorisMustGo is once again trending on Twitter.....

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 30-06-2020 06:08

1.1m have now signed the petition calling for the sacking of Dominic Cummings.

RE: General News Thread - SmĀ© - 30-06-2020 06:08

Flu virus with 'pandemic potential' found in China

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 30-06-2020 06:43

I would say every new virus found will have 'pandemic potential' attached to it.
I think the film 'Catastrophe' is based on a similar sort of scenario didn't read it as I didn't want it to put me off me bacon sarnie....

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 30-06-2020 12:02

Life of Boris with his 3 word sayings
'Get Brexit done', then there were the Covid sayings
And now we have 'Build, build, build' for 'Jobs, jobs, jobs' & 'Brillant, British, Ideas'

He just thinks in 'Three Word Cliches'