The UK Babe Channels Forum
Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine (/showthread.php?tid=85558)

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - schvall - 23-09-2022 10:44

Google and Yandex are reporting a big surge in searches from Russia on how to self harm, how to break an arm etc. Meanwhile, it's rumoured that some of the convicts signed up to fight have already surrendered to the Ukrainians.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - shaun blue - 23-09-2022 14:31

The exodus from Russia continues. There is a traffic jam on the Russia-Georgia border which is getting close to 10 miles long.

No such problems for Ukraine though. They have plenty of volunteers for military service.

[Image: image-6124_632DB33B.jpg]

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - skully - 23-09-2022 14:39

I'm fairly sure if it's found out that Russians are hurting themselves intentionally they'll get severely punished for it. I get it though, those that see the truth of the situation know it's likely a death sentence to serve in the military. The prisoner thing, if that's true, it makes perfect sense. They'll probably get better treatment as a prisoner in Ukraine than in prison or the military of Russia. They won't want to go back though, I wonder if seeking asylum in another countries prisons could become an actual thing.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - BarrieBF - 24-09-2022 00:04

I thought this was interesting (from CNN).

[Image: image-BF40_632E3A95.jpg]

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - schvall - 24-09-2022 16:08

According to Russian state TV, Mafia boss Igor Kusk, who had been serving a 23 year jail term for murder, was shot fighting for Wagner as they tried to storm the city of Bakhmut and died a hero.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - crankshaft - 24-09-2022 16:27

(24-09-2022 00:04 )BarrieBF Wrote:  I thought this was interesting (from CNN).

[Image: image-BF40_632E3A95.jpg]

Might be true, but I trust western intelligence as much as Russian (lack of) intelligence. Lest us forget Saddam’s purported weapons of mass destruction.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - get in the van - 25-09-2022 14:10

Why doesn’t Putin tell the Russian people that the military operation was a success and that Russia is in complete control of Ukraine now. He can then withdraw his troops and end the war. Russians will accept his story. Anybody who questions it, out of a window they go. Job done.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - dundeered - 25-09-2022 20:46

(25-09-2022 14:10 )get in the van Wrote:  Why doesn’t Putin tell the Russian people that the military operation was a success and that Russia is in complete control of Ukraine now. He can then withdraw his troops and end the war. Russians will accept his story. Anybody who questions it, out of a window they go. Job done.

Vain, egotistical, and narcissistic pride.

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - Tumble_Drier - 26-09-2022 20:14

[Image: image.png]

RE: Russian Invasion Of Ukraine - The Silent Majority - 26-09-2022 21:38

Mobilisation seems to be having a few hiccups...

The defence ministry has had to apologise for trying to draft disabled people and people with no previous military experience, claiming it was an error.

The Ukrainians have destroyed a train carrying 200 newly drafted conscripts on their way to on-the-job training at the front.

A man in Siberia burst into the mobilisation office and shot the military commander dead.