The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - JonnyBgood - 28-03-2016 08:48

(27-03-2016 20:02 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(27-03-2016 12:30 )JonnyBgood Wrote:  It was a brutal fight, Eubank deservedly won. I think the ref perhaps had pressure to keep it going due to the gypsy fan fare in blackwells corner. Billy jo saunders is a horrible cunt, hope they can organise a rematch

was he sitting near Tyson fury because in one round when eubank was all over blackwell he started to give someone in the front row a bit of a mouth and gestures that meant blackwell got back into the fight for a round or 2

Yeah he was sat pretty much next to him. It was Billy-Jo that kept giving Eubank grief throughout the fight which is why afterwards he told him as much. He was barracking him ringside and he was also bad mouthing him pre fight when he was speaking with the commentators

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - mikedafc - 28-03-2016 18:23

Either 6 or 7 round Eubank had about 15-20 punches in a row with nothing coming back and even though some were taken on the arms because of Blackwell's high guard, I thought ref would step in and stop it

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 29-03-2016 09:17

they are hoping to bring Blackwell out of the coma today
I too think Eubank Jnr threw more punches and Blackwell didn't counter punch in 6 or 7 so surely the referee should have stepped in at the point and stop because clearly Blackwell wasn't even capable of defending himself

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 29-03-2016 09:20

(28-03-2016 02:49 )cwpussylover Wrote:  the ref should of warned blackwell on at least 3 occasions that he needed to start defending himself

That's what my brother said on Sunday that the referee should have warned Blackwell to start defending himself and if Blackwell clearly wasn't capable of doing so he should have stopped it there and then

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 29-03-2016 09:41

I didn't see a problem with the refereeing to be honest. Blackwell didn't offer much counter, but he was defending himself. It could have been part of his game plan because he did show signs of letting Eubank gas himself earlier on in the fight.
Hindsight is beautiful.
Eubank constantly grabbing was getting annoying though.

Nonetheless, I'm sure we all wish Blackwell a speedy recovery.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - mikedafc - 05-04-2016 22:25

Thankfully Blackwell is out of coma and is making good strides in his recovery

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 09-04-2016 15:44

Is anyone bothered about the Joshua fight?

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 09-04-2016 15:59

I'm wondering if Joshua is going to be too good for Martin or he could be out of his depth at world title level tome Martin in an Unknown quantity We've not really heard much about him, or how good he is. Joshua might make mincemeat of him or it could go the other way around or will what happened to Blackwell be on his mind and Joshua holds back a little early on? either way, it could be an intriguing fight

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 09-04-2016 18:34

I know Martin has a great record in terms of wins,but I don't know about the quality of opponents he's fought.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 09-04-2016 20:15

If I'm going to predict it will be all over around 7 or 8 rounds
I'd love to see Joshua create history as only the third reigning Olympic HW champion to win a pro world Heavyweight title, but I think this title fight has probably come way too soon for him.

If it was another six months later then maybe Joshua might be somewhere near the more polished article and probably be in a better position to create history, not a the reigning Olympic champion of course as the Rio Olympics come and gone but as th first British HW to win a world title in London