The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - hops1 - 20-11-2010 21:33

Sammie's looking gorgeous today! Can't believe how small that gold g-string is.........Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - wolfeagle - 20-11-2010 21:50

This girl does have a killer body, but it's her face that makes her a superstar - especially that ever-so-slightly crooked (and extremely sexy) mouth. Her smile is so fantastic, if it doesn't stir your blood it's time to turn off the life-support machine - you're dead!: PTongue

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 22-11-2010 07:30

Sammie is on Early Bird right now. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't checked her Twitter. Apparently she's only had three hours' sleep. The outfit is the most conservative one she's worn since joining the Pad, no doubt due to recent goings-on, but she still looks superb.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 22-11-2010 09:51

wouldnt say its that conservative as sammie is wearing those very cheeky knicks and it would be boring if sammie was wearing tiny thongs all the time

[split] Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Caps and Vids - mrichie10 - 22-11-2010 10:24

;-p sammie is so hot i could fry an egg of her this morning, looking hot B-p

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 23-11-2010 14:29

Sammie is on again right now, looking gorgeous of course Heart Unfortunately I have work soon, so caps will have to wait until the evening.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 23-11-2010 17:16

Hot hot hot looking ravishing in black this afternoon B-p

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - ledders69 - 23-11-2010 18:47

Sammie is looking very sexy in her black lingerie, white frilly top and love her shoes very nice. Top show from her this afternoon and she is looking beautiful.Heart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 24-11-2010 15:05

Great to see Sammie back on the Pad today, looking gorgeous as ever Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 24-11-2010 15:10

Bloody spoilsports. As good as she looks, it really isn't the same these days. Hopefully Bang Media can sort themselves out before her debut on their night show. Cool