The UK Babe Channels Forum
Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Ella Jolie (/forumdisplay.php?fid=333)
+---- Thread: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=43670)

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 21-07-2012 06:09

hopefully they will let her wear the bday prezzie i got her that should liven up any section in the dungeon Wink got it cos it showed a lot of ass and skin Wink

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - madkat - 21-07-2012 23:13

(21-07-2012 01:31 )mrhide Wrote:  Yes,it really is a stark contrast to her days on Sexstation (does anyone still have those vids by the way?Wink)
I wonder why the change.
Now if she put on a show like Lucy Summers I'd be one very happy chappyBig Grin

I've got the video from post #2 of her Babstation Caps&Vids section converted to MP4 using free software - well worth doing BTW, but my PC crahess whenever I try to upload it via video bam.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11495

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - mrhide - 22-07-2012 01:08

I have that vid too somewhere.Those were the days.

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - madkat - 22-07-2012 23:06

It's killing me knowing that Ella might be getting up to all sorts on the web cams, but not being able to watch.

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - SOCATOA - 23-07-2012 22:56

Looking hot and tanned tonight, thong and oil please EllaTongueTongueTongueTongueHeart

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - xthatshortguyx - 23-07-2012 22:59

man i wish ella would wear a thong and show of that gorgeous peach, perhaps we can start a petition?

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - dogman - 23-07-2012 23:02

Going to thump that bloody cameraman,zoom in on that sexy ass,not out,sorry I will take that back he must of heard me,Tongue Ella is certainly looking mighty fine tonight,Heart

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - rocksaviour - 23-07-2012 23:12

I got a cap of that sexy ass Big Grin it is in her caps thread on here, the first one.

Ella is on 902 tonight, in the lounge. The bit I saw she was just on the sofa and hadn't moved on to the rug or over to the piano, good show though so far.

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - SteveHG - 23-07-2012 23:41

I agree this is a much better show. The more intimate setting and a bit of POV camera work (closest RLC gets to it anyway) gives a much better view of Ella's gorgeous tanned body. All we need is a skimpier outfit to complete my happiness!

RE: Ella Jolie - RLC Nights - Chat & Discussion - dirrt - 24-07-2012 00:29

Still no g-stringRolleyes