The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 12-07-2012 18:59

(12-07-2012 15:59 )lancealot790 Wrote:  The site is ok but why on earth do they have to play music during the shows, i thought the idea was to listen to the girls not some dodgy soundtrack. The Jennifer Jade video i watched was bloody awful you could,nt hear a thing the girls were saying.

Totally ruined it

All our latest shows are edited for sound improvement plus we have a boom mic in place now so you can hear every moan and groan from the performers.

We are listening and improving day by day - just keep telling us what you want and we will try our best to deliver

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - lancealot790 - 12-07-2012 19:03

Thanks for replying it,s nice to know the stations are listening to are concerns and it,s always good to get feedback on any concerns raised.

Now if you could just get Jennifer back onSmile

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Scotsman - 13-07-2012 17:10

Any ideas when the Dionne show will be up again and is your content available for download? The internet connection in my area is pretty poor and streaming can be a chore for me, especially at peak times.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - SOCATOA - 13-07-2012 17:43

(12-07-2012 10:15 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Has everyone done the maths for this show...

Shebang say that 100,000 guys tried to log in.
Assuming that most of these were just freeviewers and that some of the rest were subscriptions.

So can we say that 20,000 viewers paid the £5.

£100,000

Not bad for 1 nights work.

If there is so much money generated, a big offer to Camilla would be worth a tryBig Grin That would bring in the punters big time. Worth a try ShebangBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 14-07-2012 15:20

Watch The Trailer From This Amazing Show Which Will Be Back On The Site From Monday

video bam.com