The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 09-04-2014 01:53

(09-04-2014 01:12 )Whynot Wrote:  The worst possible time for Tashie to do a supposed tease show. The memory of Cara Brett's epic tease show is still fresh and be honest everyone, beside that, this was a non event.
Spot on Whynot,Cara's latest tease show was an example of what can be achieved if both babe and channel know what the caller/viewer wants,difficult to believe that both channel and/or babe cant or wont deliver that type of show 48 hours later,as ive said before Tashie is good on days but due to lack of visual intent not good for nightshows or their credibility.Also would say i missed the start so if as Rammy claims she came on at 9.30pm in a dress and removed it after the nightshow had started i will apologise for that comment in my original post,however i still stand by everything else i said in my last post.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 09-04-2014 02:45

(09-04-2014 01:53 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 01:12 )Whynot Wrote:  The worst possible time for Tashie to do a supposed tease show. The memory of Cara Brett's epic tease show is still fresh and be honest everyone, beside that, this was a non event.
Spot on Whynot,Cara's latest tease show was an example of what can be achieved if both babe and channel know what the caller/viewer wants,difficult to believe that both channel and/or babe cant or wont deliver that type of show 48 hours later,as ive said before Tashie is good on days but due to lack of visual intent not good for nightshows or their credibility.Also would say i missed the start so if as Rammy claims she came on at 9.30pm in a dress and removed it after the nightshow had started i will apologise for that comment in my original post,however i still stand by everything else i said in my last post.

Ok, just so I could weigh into this silly argument, I've gone back to watch my own copies of the Cara Brett Tease show from April 06 and Tonight's Tashie Tease show for comparison.

For tease shows, they are fairly similar, but I'll point out the differences for those that care.

Cara Brett
Wearing a school girlish outfit with white knee high socks. Wearing a nice small thong and not afraid to show her bum to the camera. On the "Office set" so she's got a desk and chair as props to use along with playing with her undone tie.
Cara removed her skirt about halfway through the show.
She shows us her breasts revealed once by opening her shirt for a small part of her tease show towards the end.
I assume this show appeals to people that like schoolgirls, stocking/sock fetish and curvy girls with finely toned bums.

Tashie Jackson
Had a dress but removed early on showing a matching set of black bra and panties on the White wall set with bedding on the floor. She fine with giving us various facial expressions and her masterful usage of her tongue. For some unknown reason has some aversion from shaking her bum towards the camera.
She doesn't show her breasts.
My guess is she appeals to guys that like curvy girls and an oral fixation.

So based on view these two shows on their own merits, both are strikingly similar and appeal to different audiences. Cara's has more of a broader appeal, but she also had more clothing and props to work with.

Both of these are in my book, good tease shows. Tashie's couldn't hurt to show a little more bum instead of just side profile. Maybe the inclusion of some more props for her to use? Cara was able to make a bit of use of that skirt before it came off in the end. Clothing as a prop works if you can use it as part of the tease show.

Now, from what I've learned from the webcams, no one is forcing you to watch Tashie's show. There are other girls and channels you can go to get your fix or find what appeals to you. Tashie is getting callers doing what she's doing, but she'll never change her shows if you just say she does bad shows.

If you can't offer constructive criticism on how the shows can be improved aside from whining, you probably don't need to say it.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 09-04-2014 08:55

Ok... The Cara and Tashie shows were widely different. Cara wore an outfit that showed enough flesh initially to please, whilst having the shirt which she could tease with and use to flash her nipples.

Tashie was straight into underwear, which everybody knew would not be moved at all.. no chance of TEASE or nipple play like with Cara.

Cara showed nipples, bum to camera, different positions, her hand stroking up and down her body. Tashie stuck to the side few mainly.

I fail to see similarities between the 2 shows.

Why did i watch? Well, just because I offer criticism don't think i don't like Tashie. I think she is gorgeous and I watch in hope she will deliver a great tease show!!! When she does not and other girls do, it annoys me so I post.

Unlike some on this site, i believe it is possible to like a girl AND say when i am disappointed in their shows/effort!!! Shocking I know!!

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 09-04-2014 10:10

(09-04-2014 02:58 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  If Oily Mica going to be a regular occurrence every time she's on, I'll need to set up a fund to keep calling Mica. :O

Now, I just need a way to convert all the rest of the girls to use oil somehow.

Preferences
You like the oil and wish more girls used it, others in here prefer Cara's approach and would like others to follow suit, no different to you with Mica's oil shows (which are very good by the way and I thanked this post Tongue)
So if this should be a common census of opinion, then perhaps it can only be viewed as constructive?

Have you considered that Mica may have read this forum and look how her performances have improved? It's worth a thought mate Smile

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 09-04-2014 12:36

(09-04-2014 08:55 )Whynot Wrote:  Unlike some on this site, i believe it is possible to like a girl AND say when i am disappointed in their shows/effort!!! Shocking I know!!

Well I'm glad to see some reason, and not just fire and pitchforks every time Tashie does one of her "tease" shows.

I'm not blown away by Tashie's performances either, but then again. With the number of shows I do watch, I'm hard to impress.

I'd say with all this discussion going on, its best to condense the points that Tashie can work to improve on.

List of random improvements to Tashie's Tease show

Clothing choices:
Dresses are nice, but if she takes them off too early in the show, she doesn't really have much else to tease with.
If Tashie isn't comfortable baring her breasts during the tease shows, use clothing to your advantage. Ties, skirts. Heck, even a men's office shirt with double sided tape to hold it in place once you undo all the buttons would be interesting. As long as it is something you can use to tease with, its effective. The multiple bras/corsets don't really work for us unless you are doing a Dom show.

Posing
I'll agree with Whynot on that side pose of Tashies. It is a pose normally done facing the camera to accent one's bum. You do have a nice bum Tashie, we'd like to see more of it sometime. Some more usage of your hands to caress your curvy body wouldn't hurt either.

I'd add more, but keeping the goals small seems the sensible thing to do.

We don't expect a change overnight, but we're always looking to put more shine in a diamond in the rough.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Block - 09-04-2014 12:46

(09-04-2014 08:55 )Whynot Wrote:  Ok... The Cara and Tashie shows were widely different. Cara wore an outfit that showed enough flesh initially to please, whilst having the shirt which she could tease with and use to flash her nipples.

Tashie was straight into underwear, which everybody knew would not be moved at all.. no chance of TEASE or nipple play like with Cara.

Cara showed nipples, bum to camera, different positions, her hand stroking up and down her body. Tashie stuck to the side few mainly.

I fail to see similarities between the 2 shows.

Why did i watch? Well, just because I offer criticism don't think i don't like Tashie. I think she is gorgeous and I watch in hope she will deliver a great tease show!!! When she does not and other girls do, it annoys me so I post.

Unlike some on this site, i believe it is possible to like a girl AND say when i am disappointed in their shows/effort!!! Shocking I know!!

Good post, agree with everything you said.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - TickleTheOrc - 09-04-2014 13:05

(09-04-2014 10:10 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Preferences
You like the oil and wish more girls used it, others in here prefer Cara's approach and would like others to follow suit, no different to you with Mica's oil shows (which are very good by the way and I thanked this post Tongue)
So if this should be a common census of opinion, then perhaps it can only be viewed as constructive?

Have you considered that Mica may have read this forum and look how her performances have improved? It's worth a thought mate Smile

Well, its not that I like oil it self, I like it because it tends to makes the show more exciting. The bed sets have a lot of girls laying about for hours. Oil at least gives them a prop/something to do and also enhances the viewing experience for us. Heck, I'd watch girls applying oil even if they were in bikinis/swimsuits and not nude. It what makes things interesting to watch. If it isn't memorable, it isn't worth the time to watch it.

I like Tashie, but most of her shows aren't memorable.

It just aggravates me that every week after her tease show, this thread grows 3-4 pages of how Tashie's tease show is bad, how it'll ruin the nightshows, then Rammy stepping into defend the shows or Tashie, then more arguing.

If people aren't offering possible practical solutions to a fix a problem, they are part of the problem.

As a avid webcam viewer over the years, I've worked/played with a number of non-nude models. You don't go to them saying I need to see breasts! You find out what they are comfortable with, then nudge them with advice that can improve the show for you and them. If we really need to breasts, she doesn't want to show nipples, there are ways around that.
Pasties?
Wet tshirt?
It is all about finding the creative solution to the problem at hand.
Double sided tape can reveal quite a bit of cleavage while keeping the girl covered up.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 09-04-2014 14:32

(09-04-2014 13:05 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 10:10 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Preferences

Well, its not that I like oil it self, I like it because it tends to makes the show more exciting. The bed sets have a lot of girls laying about for hours. Oil at least gives them a prop/something to do and also enhances the viewing experience for us. Heck, I'd watch girls applying oil even if they were in bikinis/swimsuits and not nude. It what makes things interesting to watch. If it isn't memorable, it isn't worth the time to watch it.

I like Tashie, but most of her shows aren't memorable.

It just aggravates me that every week after her tease show, this thread grows 3-4 pages of how Tashie's tease show is bad, how it'll ruin the nightshows, then Rammy stepping into defend the shows or Tashie, then more arguing.

If people aren't offering possible practical solutions to a fix a problem, they are part of the problem.

As a avid webcam viewer over the years, I've worked/played with a number of non-nude models. You don't go to them saying I need to see breasts! You find out what they are comfortable with, then nudge them with advice that can improve the show for you and them. If we really need to breasts, she doesn't want to show nipples, there are ways around that.
Pasties?
Wet tshirt?
It is all about finding the creative solution to the problem at hand.
Double sided tape can reveal quite a bit of cleavage while keeping the girl covered up.
Its sounds like your describing a Gemma Hiles style show,i am against the use of tape for censorship,particularly when its not needed,such as in whats meant to be a post watershed nightshow,what needs changing is her lack of respect of the diffrence between the day and nightshow freeloader/potential customer,dayshow callers are more likely to want talk about holidays,weather etc,but nightshow callers normally only want sexual gratification,which for me would include some visual stimulus and not just chat,unfortuneatly that where Tashie falls down,she has a great body,but no willingness to show it on tv,which is a shame but also only likely to attract dayshow customers.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Lowkey - 09-04-2014 14:35

only caught the last 20 mins of the tease show, i thought she was sensational. tried calling but someone was on the line so i listened in. Loved her variety of positions and high energy n pretend bj's and booty wiggles nothing to complain about, she wasn't on for that long either and the ending was incredible with close ups of her lips n tongue. I also caught the the beginning of the daytime show as she pressed her pretty feet next to the glass mirrors.

if there's any model you should be comparing her to, it has to be Fernanda.
I don't think tashie reads threads. and i don't think anyone has approached her about the 3 bras. the caller i listened too seemed to be quite happy with her accent too and just let her talk which was great. end of the day, she's having fun and remember she young early 20's.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 09-04-2014 14:42

Yes I will agree this thread has had it's fair share of negative posts, but not without good reason imo.
Some people struggle to be diplomatic sometimes which can present a total misinterpretation of the point they are trying to make.
Perhaps some of it seems repetitive too, but we see that in most threads so nothing new there either.

I believe if any model that reads her own thread and discovers something she doesn't like has a few choices, if she cares enough that is.
Firstly, she has to decide whether it's just trolling bullshit or whether it actually holds any water, as in - someone's actual opinion.
Secondly, if it's the latter, she can then decide whether it's worth taking the opinions on board and doing something about it.
Other than that she could get upset and take it way to personal and forget that MOST people post this stuff only looking for a change, preferably for the better.

I would say the more professionally routed model will take this info onboard, use it to their own advantage (that's what I'd do).
But no, we're not professionals ourselves so what do we know?
We're just the ones with the phone numbers ready to call a potentially cracking babeshow.