The UK Babe Channels Forum
All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Wrestling (/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+----- Thread: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread (/showthread.php?tid=75964)

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 20-03-2021 18:28

The wrestling audience is a small minority thesedays and will continue to be with crap like this... its a bit like when tessa became impact world champ and was beating brian cage... its ridiculous and completely unbelievible and also they need to watch their tnt deal as i can't see a network wanting to be associated with women bleeding on tv.

Also britt is a brave lady letting any of them dodgy refs near her with a blade lol

Im done with aew ive stuck with it for 19 months but im out now.

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 20-03-2021 21:29

It was brewing to be a war to end there rivalry and the level of brutally was right up there with any brutal mens hardcore match
Whilst I have a feeling that we may have another spring stampede match with the inner circle and the pinnacle

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 23-03-2021 14:35

watched elevation this morning here is what happened

Tay Conti(w) vs. Ray Lyn easy showcase win for Tay, shes being pushed hard

Lee Johnson(w) vs. Adam Priest another easy showcase win Lee is also being pushed hard

next Ryan Nemeth got his chance to do an interview with Dasha he said he dont like Orange

Fuego del Sol & Jake St. Patrick vs. Varsity Blonds (w) 3rd easy show case win in a row i get the blonds are being pushed but at some point they need changeling

Max Caster(w) vs. Ryzin Max turn for a easy showcase win i was losing the will to live by this point,

finally something interesting a new feature call Rising Star this week it was Red Velvet this was really well dont told us a lot about her she started out as a boxer, then became a pro backing dancer before starting wrestling, aew relieved she not signed full time to them which was a surprise, this show need more things like this,

Leva Bates & Madi Wrenkowski vs. Big Swole & Red Velvet(w) ffs the 5th easy showcase win of the night not helping anyone

Ricky Starks & Will Hobbs(w) vs. Jorel Nelson & Royce Isaacs i nearly gave up at this point 6th pointless showcase win

Ethan Page got interviewed by Dasha he was excellent as usual on the mic said he want to get lots of winf to go up the rankings

Baron Black vs. Danny Limelight(w) omg a proper match this is the point to start watching the show as this was a fun back and forth match

Orange Cassidy(w) vs. Ryan Nemeth a proper match both men did some nice moves and worked well together

5 vs. Ethan Page(w) a good match 5 started strong the Page cameback strong and destroyed him he cut a good promo after the match as well,

Leyla Hirsch vs. Ryo Mizunami (w) best wrestling match of the night, both showed how good they are on the mat with good counter hold wrestling,

is short dont watch the first half of the show but the 2nd half is like a different show and well worth your time with some nice matches given time , you could see the last 4 matches had guys in who get on tv as tony had made far more effort with the booking,
the show was only 1 and a half hours long which was better but still felt to long,
also not one story frm the first show was on this weeks what the fuck is that all about,
they need to lose the dark matches cut the show to 1 hour and just use it for the guys who are getting on tv but not yet big stars,

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 27-03-2021 16:28

my review this week

match 1 World Championship Eliminator Match: Matt Sydal vs. Kenny Omega
this was the match they set up 2 weeks ago on dark, this was a good fun match, it was good to see Sydal book as an equal to Kenny, both hit some excellent big moves, seeing Sydal counter the one winged angle was interesting before Kenny hit it for the win,
8 out of 10

match 2 Hangman Page vs. Cezar Bononi
a nothing squash match win for Page, hes going to need a few more of these to get his ranking up, 6 out of 10

next Tony Schiavone Interviews Dr. Britt Baker, i think this is the best promo Britt has ever done she was on fire, really made herself look like the total heel she is,

match 3 The Hollywood Blonds and Dante Martin vs. The Pinnacle
i didn't get why the blonds who have been pushed so much where used as the jobbers to put the Pinnacle over in there first match, the match was ok it was only really there to let them do a good promo after the match, 7 out of 10

match 4 The Young Bucks and Brandon Cutler vs. Lucha Bros and Laredo Kid
you will ever love or hate this match i think it had the most spots ever seen in an aew match it felt more like something u would see on an indie show, the match was fast and the moves very impressive, there was no selling as that would get in the way of the next spot, it felt like over load to me, Laredo beat Cutler for the win 6 out of 10

match 5 Tay Conti vs. Nyla Rose
was good to see that Tay push on dark has now moved to tv this was the biggest win shes ever had it was a solid hard hitting match with some good action , some of the spots where good others missed, Tay my be number 1 ranked but she looks a million miles away from being ready for a title match, after the match Bunny attacked Tay so i guess they will have a feud now, 7 out of 10

main event TNT Championship Match: Darby Allin vs. John Silver
this was a very good main event John took his chance with his first main event, it was a hard hitting match some of the chops and slaps where very stiff, it was nice to see an Allin match that was mostly in the ring, both men had some good mat wrestling moves, Allin won in the end after taking beating , after the match Sting cam into the ring to show Silver respect , before Matt hardy came out with his new HFO stable to fight everyone, this sets up lots of matches in next few weeks 8 out of 10

this was a solid show nothing amazing but nothing poor ever , i liked it set lots of stuff up

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 27-03-2021 19:07

just found out aew is going to do there first ever house show on 9 april, i guess this could explain why they have signed so many wrestlers this year,
it going to be called AEW Presents: The House Always Win but its not a real house show as its in there usual Daily’s Place just not on tv or web
this is the card
AEW World champion Kenny Omega & Michael Nakazawa vs. Matt & Mike Sydal

Cody vs. Ethan Page

AEW World Tag Team champs The Young Bucks & Brandon Cutler vs. Death Triangle (Lucha Bros & PAC)

TNT champion Darby Allin puts the title on the line

The Pinnacle (MJF, Wardlow, FTR & Shawn Spears), Britt Baker, Orange Cassidy and “Jacksonville’s Own” Jade Cargill in action

seams they play to take this show on the road in the summer

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 31-03-2021 16:00

this weeks Elevation results
the show was stupid long 2 and a half hours for the 17 matches its far to long, i will be honest i FF over a fair bit of it,
this week just saying who won and what type of match it was

Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor(W) vs. Ryan Nemeth & JD Drake (showcase)
Jon Moxley(W) vs. Bill Collier (squash)
Leila Grey vs. Penelope Ford(W) (squash)
Rex Lawless & Milk Chocolate vs. Gunn Club(W) (showcase)
Chandler Hopkins vs. Joey Janela(W) (showcase)
Alex Gracia vs. Thunder Rosa(W) (showcase)
Leyla Hirsch(W) vs. Vipress (showcase)
Frankie Kazarian(W) vs. Danny Limelight (competitive)
Fuego del Sol vs. Ethan Page(W) (squash)
Jazmine Allure & Tesha Price vs. Hikaru Shida & Tay Conti(W) (squash)
Jungle Boy(W) vs. Jack Evans (proper tv match)
Adam Priest & Aaron Frye vs. QT Marshall & Lee Johnson(W) (showcase)
KiLynn King vs. Ryo Mizunami(W) (showcase)
D3 & Vary Morales vs. 5 & 10(W) (showcase)
Rising Star video package on Bear Country (one of best bits of the show)
Private Party(W) vs. Bear Country (proper tv match)
Scorpio Sky(W) vs. Mike Sydal (proper tv match)

i would say that only 5 hatches really need to be watched they are Gracia versus Thunder Rosa, Hirsch versus Vipress, Kaz versus Limelight, Jungle Boy versus Evans, and Sky versus Sydal, Jungle boy was the star of the night again,

the story parts that where worth paying attention to where looks like Thunder Rosa and Diamante are noe in a feud, Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page look like they are forming a stable aew love a stable lol

also watched dark this week for the first time in a few weeks

Butcher & Blade(W) vs. Milk Chocolate (showcase)
Jazmin Allure vs. Madi Wrenkowski(W) (showcase)
Chaos Project(W) vs. Dean Alexander & Justin Law (showcase)
Sonny Kiss vs. Angelico(W) (competitive)
Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, & Colt Cabana(W) vs. Vary Morales, Bill Collier, & D3 (showcase)
Adam Priest & KC Navarro vs. Jurassic Express(W) (squash)
Vipress vs. Diamante(W) (showcase)
Jake St. Patrick, Sage Scott, & Chandler Hopkins vs. Team Taz(W) (squash)
Big Swole, Red Velvet, & KiLynn King(W) vs. Ashley Vox, Delmi Exo, & Vertvixen (competitive)
Michael Nakazawa(W) vs. Mike Magnum (showcase)
Baron Black & John Skyler vs. Miro & Kip Sabian(W) (squash)
Max Caster(W) vs. Alex Reynolds (competitive)

Diamante looked good and has a new move a good looking chokehold
Bill Collier looked sharp with power moves helped to get him back on track after Mox beating on the last show
Ashley Vox had her name on the big screen that only happens if they are planing to use them on tv usually,
Kiss versus Angelico was the best match, The women’s 3 way was also a lot of fun,
it was ok ok but you dont really need to watch it

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 02-04-2021 11:59

Sooo looking forward to watching dynamite this week after seeing a few clips especially the inner circle are going to kick the pinnacle ass and a cheeky gimmick match with orange cassidy miro etc

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - winsaw - 03-04-2021 16:21

Dynamite was really good this week not one bad match on the show

match 1 Christian Cage vs. Frankie Kazarian
this match was a pleasure to watch, 2 ring generals really smashing it with a wonderful built match, wrestling at it best,
Cage looked amazing he took some big bumps with out issue and did some excellent moves, it was a ultra-competitive match both men looked stars, Frankie even hit his Flux Capacitor which he usually keeps back for the biggest matches, they worked so well together one of the best wrestling matches seen on aew, the ground work was a joy, 10 out of 10 couldn't fault it

match 2 Cody Rhodes vs. QT Marshall
the match was a nothing but the aftermatch was amazing it started then QT finally flipped out and punched Anderson out cold for no reason,
then his students Aaron Solow, Nick Comoroto and Anthony Ogogo betrayed The Nightmare Family, attacking Dustin Rhodes, The Gunn Club and Cody,
it was a great beat down and showed what the 3 could do, QT said it all happened after Lee didn't thank him after his first win, so happy i spotted that a couple of months back, great when you see a big story like this start, 8 out of 10

match 3 Jon Moxley vs. Cezar Bononi
this was a great showcase match for Mox as AEW continue to build him back to being a challenger for Kenny,
it did no harm to Cezar as he had his section beating on Mox before his comeback,
well booked 7 out of 10

next MJF's Gift to The Pinnacle
MJF was showing the Pinnacle all the stuff he was going to do like building them a new locker room, but when he opened the door to the bathroom inside where Chris Jericho, Santana, Ortiz and Sammy Guevara and Jake Hager was outside the other door stopping an escape, they beat the pinnacle in am amazing hard hitting assault making them look stars again and perfectly set up the match they will have next,

match 4 Six-Man Tag Team Match: Lucha Bros and Laredo Kid vs. Kenny Omega and Good Bros.
this match was total non stop action, i loved it, so many big moves was fun and exciting to watch, every one looked excellent with Kid standing out its a shame he cant sign for aew, after the match Mox came out with to new friends the Bucks , thank god they have finally left Kenny and we can get on with seeing the match, 9 out of 10

match 5 Tay Conti and Hikaru Shida vs. Nyla Rose and Allie
this was a better match than i expected and was a lot of fun, it had issues the heel section all happened in the break that messed up the story, the star was Tay who was full of energy shes getting better every week which is why i didn't get the end where Bunny pinned her out of no where, 7 out of 10

main event Arcade Anarchy: Chuck Taylor and Orange Cassidy vs. Kip Sabian and Miro
for me this was one of the best main event aew has ever put on tv, it had everything and was perfect booking,
Miro looked a total bad ass star at last who could only be beat by 3 men, the spots where excellent fun and exciting,
Statlander made a surprise return to take out Ford, but the highlight was seeing Sue white minivan to pull up and Trent make his come back i popped lol,
they hit all there spots perfectly everyone looked great, the babyfaces got there long waited for win and now the best friends are back together its a good thing for aew, 10 out of 10 i loved it had a big smile on my face at the end

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - Geriisgreat - 03-04-2021 20:31

Absolutely winsaw I do like how aew build some of these feuds over a couple of months and then excute a random gimmick match very well
I'll be glued to see what war the pinnacle and the inner circle will have along with the nightmare family and qt marshals mob

RE: All Elite Wrestling discussion Thread - The Goatman - 09-04-2021 10:20

Aew ratings were 688k this week, first time below 700k i believe, its been dropping for 4 weeks straight. They have no excuses next week