The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - mistermint - 19-03-2022 17:14

(19-03-2022 13:16 )docutech Wrote:  
(19-03-2022 12:24 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  The site wouldn’t let me log in yesterday. When I did finally get in, it told me I couldn’t watch any streams because I hadn’t topped up over 100 credits in the last month. Well fuck you too, Studio 66.

What was the solution to allow to watch a stream ?.. top up 100 credits ?

I topped up to 100 credits and i'm able to watch streams now.

RE: S66 new website launch - Moonspell - 20-03-2022 01:02

this site is definitely a joke, a bad bad one, we can't even see the stream without topping up? what the hell? they have, AT LEAST, improved the quality of studio66? or still the same shite?

RE: S66 new website launch - aaron - 20-03-2022 02:39

The new site still isn't right, even 3 months after launch. I don't know if it's old bugs resurfacing, or new ones just starting. Tonight I got suddenly thrown out a Rebecca Kelly premium show. I didn't lose any credits but it's weird that the site is still suffering from these continuing glitches.

RE: S66 new website launch - Moonspell - 20-03-2022 02:58

patheticc, glitches, credit for see a goddamn stream... i hope bs will not goes in the same direction, or they're both dead for me and, i guess, for a lot of other persons too

RE: S66 new website launch - Roger Patterson - 20-03-2022 03:28

(20-03-2022 01:02 )Moonspell Wrote:  they have, AT LEAST, improved the quality of studio66?

The new website is definitely better in some ways, so yes it's improved. But then they need to iron out all the creases, which is taking some time.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 20-03-2022 05:26

(20-03-2022 02:39 )aaron Wrote:  The new site still isn't right, even 3 months after launch. I don't know if it's old bugs resurfacing, or new ones just starting. Tonight I got suddenly thrown out a Rebecca Kelly premium show. I didn't lose any credits but it's weird that the site is still suffering from these continuing glitches.
That's the impfersskon I get that maybe old bugs are resurfacing, and I think it doesto take time to efradicate bugs from a website andf the only way that happens is when tyuo keep on top of it the whole time.
So,mdeti,e it ends up being a 24/7 job.

As far as the credits issues go - how many of us here still have problems with to;pp;ing up credits and how many of us afre not getting problems any more and how many of us are still having login issues?

RE: S66 new website launch - BlastedKeith - 20-03-2022 11:02

Personally, I’m done with S66 now, and in the position of just hoping my favourites jump ship to BS so I can see them again. Ruby, Ivy, Antonia, are you listening?

RE: S66 new website launch - Bakecs - 20-03-2022 13:05

(20-03-2022 02:39 )aaron Wrote:  The new site still isn't right, even 3 months after launch. I don't know if it's old bugs resurfacing, or new ones just starting. Tonight I got suddenly thrown out a Rebecca Kelly premium show. I didn't lose any credits but it's weird that the site is still suffering from these continuing glitches.

I have been having problems since the transition, at first I could not log in, later I could not top up my balance, in fact I still can't, I always manually add the amount of the failed top-up to my credits. Now if I want to join a premium model a dialog box will appear stating "it seems like you just moved to the new system. For security reason we will need a £ 1 transaction on your card giving you 10 credits in your wallet." in vain I execute the transaction reappears. I'm tired of this page.

RE: S66 new website launch - hornball - 20-03-2022 13:20

(20-03-2022 02:58 )Moonspell Wrote:  patheticc, glitches, credit for see a goddamn stream... i hope bs will not goes in the same direction, or they're both dead for me and, i guess, for a lot of other persons too

Both BS and Xpanded seem to be doing fine as they are - so far at any rate! I am surprised that S66 has gone down this route (after such a long time with the original output) -change of ownership or 'greed is good' or both?? - apparently just to be 'different'. I saw little wrong with the format they had.......day show worked I believe - night show worked (including the chat with Rhianna etc) so I don't know why they changed. It also cost some excellent presenters their jobs too - I am thinking of the new faces brought in to cover daytime and then promptly booted off after a short time. (makes me think that nobody among them saw it coming - otherwise why join??) - maybe the P&O management had other roles back then??? Equally sorry so many bought into it!!

RE: S66 new website launch - southlondonphil - 20-03-2022 14:10

(20-03-2022 13:05 )Bakecs Wrote:  Now if I want to join a premium model a dialog box will appear stating "it seems like you just moved to the new system. For security reason we will need a £ 1 transaction on your card giving you 10 credits in your wallet."

Yes that's exactly what happens to me.

The site is effectively blocking you and I from watching premium shows, although I assume that some people must be watching them.