The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Dionne Mendez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19456)

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - Snooks - 14-01-2011 23:35

Dionne strutting her stuff in a very horny fashion is always a top turn on. With a super athletic and curvy figure I find it difficult to concentrate on much else when she is on. She is looking pretty sensational already tonight all in black Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - morethenahandful - 15-01-2011 00:02

She got a look in her eye. Its going to be a great show.

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - bigguy01 - 15-01-2011 00:05

(14-01-2011 09:47 )morethenahandful Wrote:  
(14-01-2011 01:55 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  Nice.
One in the eye for all those un-fans of so-labelled "mature ladies" who were expressing the hope that Dionne would "retire gracefully" at this point. I mean, Dionne's not even that mature - I mean old! I should so shut up.
She's gorgeous.Smile

Krill buddy open mouth remove foot then carry on. but i agree with you! she is stunning and looking forward to her being naughty tonight!!!

she is not "mature", she is in the "milf" category. mature is about 45+ i think. its great to see dionne back on our screens.

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - mrichie10 - 15-01-2011 01:26

look at those nipples B-p

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - morethenahandful - 15-01-2011 01:35

You could put my eye out with one of those. I should be so lucky!

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - morethenahandful - 15-01-2011 02:05

Dionne's nipples in close up. Brilliant.

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - The Narcissist - 15-01-2011 06:37

They've got a real capture in Dionne. She is so hot and always puts on a good show. I can see the rating rising whenever Dionne is for Red Light Central. Great caps Rover

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - morethenahandful - 15-01-2011 08:33

True. RLC are really upping there game and I think the sets help rather then just having sofa or bed. They have space to move and objects to lean against etc.

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - james3325 - 15-01-2011 13:01

Dionne is the best so dam sexyBig Grin

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - deltic - 15-01-2011 18:29

Great to see her last night, though her performance seemed a bit subdued.