The UK Babe Channels Forum
Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Cherri aka Charlene - chat & discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19856)

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - Ro1982 - 12-01-2011 01:37

Its a shame that gorgeous ass is covered up these days, all thanks to them ofcom muppets no doubt.

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - Regenerated - 12-01-2011 21:12

^^ and for this relief much thanks. Wink

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - ledders69 - 15-01-2011 03:49

Have to say I watched Cherri on webstream earlier and she looked fantastic as always. White dress, black tights and black patent loubiton shoes. She looking stunning and brightened up the wintry dark gloomy days.HeartHeartTongueTongue

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - iloveMegan - 28-01-2011 19:57

Cherri is looking sensational today, fantastic to see those wet look leggings again and her clear heeled shoes are very sexy. Was her first top (the leopard print one) really so bad that she had to get changed though? bladewave

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - mikedafc - 28-01-2011 20:22

31 Calendars!! She is a obviously a much in demand girl!!

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - Regenerated - 29-01-2011 16:20

Some great camera angles today which really allowed us to see Cherri's fantastic figure, and beautiful face. HeartHeart

I had to laugh earlier when she got an under-age caller, she was telling these naughty boys that they'll be grounded! Smile

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - MeTarzan - 15-02-2011 01:01

Thanks for the vid and website links.

Shame her site is so lame - she deserves better.

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - Ducky - 15-02-2011 07:22

you're welcome MeTarzan.

As for her website (which I like very much), she just needs more bandwidth in order to host the exclusive videos I've been editing, using the footage she's filmed & emailed to me.
Best hobby EVER! Lol.

But in the meantime, I'm gonna be editing/uploading more BSDaytime & vintage Party People clips during the week Smile

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - moeyahoo - 23-02-2011 14:30

ooofftt! check out that bumpah!!

RE: Cherri aka Charlene - Marco19819 - 06-03-2011 22:32

fuck she is amazing! She has an amazing bum. look at how far it sticks out! I love it! i keep rethinking my top 5 babes. These videos have reminded me just how hot she is. WHAT A BODY! Nights?