The UK Babe Channels Forum
Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: The Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=20688)

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - Jay1 - 15-04-2016 18:45

A good day in terms of which babes are on today. Could easily knock one out over a number of the girls. Tara May, Hannah C, Kimberley J, Evelyn, Rose/Lara and Cara Btrett all worthy of a wank.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - Raider007 - 23-04-2016 09:41

2 FlirtExchange shows, Babestation, and 3 Studio 66 channels.

Every single girl layed down,not moving.

Fernanda is always hot but this is just poor.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - ryuken - 26-04-2016 09:49

I wish every set was built to incorporate situations where the presenters could stand up, sit down & lie down, but I also I wish every presenter utilized the sets to their full capabilities, instead of just lying down on a bed for 8 hours in the same outfit.

Hannah Claydon & Mikaela Witt are amazing at switching outfits & presenting on various sets.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - DuggyG2 - 29-04-2016 12:11

This is where it gets really shit.Emma c goes off air only to make way for boring Evelyn! Let's get it trending on Twitter ?
@TheRealDuggyG2
Evelyn just say down taking cam bookings. She used to be the best babe.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - ryuken - 05-05-2016 14:12

I wish the channels would create early morning gym & yoga workout shows that the models could present.

Anastasia Harris, Hannah Claydon, Macy Leigh, Charlie C, Rell Honey & Tanya would be great hosts.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - winsaw - 06-05-2016 13:33

has there been a relaxing of the rules on what outfits girls can have on days, yesterday Natt was just in a bikini and today Hannah is just in her underwear,
hope this is a good sign that ofcom are not going to be so hard on the shows

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - ryuken - 06-05-2016 14:51

I hope the rules have been relaxed too. I'd love to see more presenters hosting dayshows in latex, swimwear and lingerie.

I really hope they'll eventually allow nightshow presenters to french kiss and suck each others nipples again.

I'd love to see the channels start to use alternative interactive mediums to bring back 2-4-1's

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - ryuken - 06-05-2016 15:38

I like that BS have given the scaffold set to Morgan, her arse looks great in those hot pants.

Kaitlyn's legs look stunning on the modern office set, and Kim J's breasts look gorgeous on the classic office set.

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - ryuken - 08-05-2016 10:08

Macy Leigh, Hannah Claydon, Fernanda Ferrari, Charlie C, Tanya & Mikaela Witt's day time shows are better than most night time shows

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion - ryuken - 09-05-2016 09:25

EVERY day and night time presenter and producer on EVERY channel needs to study Tommie Jo's performance right now on BS.

The bar has been set now, in terms of what can be achieved with a beautiful presenter, with a cheeky personality, on a great set, in a sexy outfit, putting on a mouth watering performance.

I hope every channel attempts to always put on this level of entertainment all day, every day.