The UK Babe Channels Forum
Webstream player problems/status - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Bang Babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+----- Forum: Tease Me TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+----- Thread: Webstream player problems/status (/showthread.php?tid=3757)

RE: Webstream player problems - salimos - 18-01-2010 05:45

Hi BBLackey, thank you for these enhancements of the webstream. The video quality is better now, but still jerky. Another request for you, so it will be appreciated if you could put a[/align] button to leave the fullscreen mode.

RE: Webstream player problems - russ - 18-01-2010 11:01

i cant get on the website at all

RE: Webstream player problems - Bunna - 18-01-2010 11:07

Its working fine for me.

RE: Webstream player problems - russ - 18-01-2010 13:57

well it aint working now it wont load

RE: Webstream player problems - devian10 - 18-01-2010 22:41

Stream 948 seems to be playing for a couple of seconds, and then freezing. It's almost in slideshow mode.

RE: Webstream player problems - Kelly Bell - 19-01-2010 09:29

OH LORDY............eek

Looks like another day I'm gonna have the judders & stop/start on/off bollocks Huh

BLACKEY!!!!

RE: Webstream player problems - devian10 - 20-01-2010 06:39

Hi BBLackey,

I apologize for bringing up the issue of camera swaps again, but I now realize that I neglected to mention that the issue lies with the hard swaps (or lack thereof) when multiple cams are used on a set. There is no way that Sky viewers are seeing what web viewers are seeing too often over the last few weeks. I took screenshots to give an idea of what I'm referring to.

When the night show started, the hard-swapping was adequate. I went out for a few hours and turned on the webstream just before 2am to 912 (purple set). I noticed Emily giving her full attention to another cam and eventually the cameraman relaxed and the shot became everything below her knees. I knew right away that cam swaps weren't being done again. At about 2:10am, I decided to start making a record of this. At 2:15am, Charlie joined Emily for a 241 which lasted roughly 15mins. During this set, there was only a couple of hard-swaps done and the entire set was ruined for web viewers as you can see from the screens. A lot of it, is the cameraman moving around with the camera shaking or pointing it at random things. The screenshots end at 2:30am just after Emily left and the right feed was finally swapped to. I'm not sure of how long that lasted as I took a shower, and turned the webstream on about 20 mins later. All I saw was half of Charlie's leg along with most of the bottom of the stage. I watched a that for about a minute before deciding to watch a movie instead.

[Image: th_65793_EmilyDean_2010-01-19_e_cam_scre..._498lo.jpg]

I have many other instances of this issue and, I know sometimes the 2nd cam is shown on a different stream, but this wasn't the case. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread something about tying the webstream with the Sky feed. Is that a realistic prospect?

Edit: here's what Sky viewers saw http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=16340 (thanks r0y7n)

RE: Webstream player problems - s8ds8ck - 20-01-2010 10:21

stream on 901 has been really jerky since Kelly was on yesterday
all others seem fine though Smile

RE: Webstream player problems - alexxxi - 20-01-2010 12:29

hey, it seems that 2 channel streams are being jerky today, 901 and 948. maybe a reboot?? thanks Smile

RE: Webstream player problems - Bunna - 20-01-2010 14:16

901 is about 1 frame per minute......

The picture quality is superb though Wink