The UK Babe Channels Forum
Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Caty Cole (/forumdisplay.php?fid=280)
+---- Thread: Caty Cole - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2020 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61116)

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Doddle - 09-12-2018 09:41

Thank goodness for Chainsaw Caty coming in to deal with deadwood like Alice and Lynda Tongue

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Geriisgreat - 09-12-2018 14:43

True doddle can trust caty to put on a good show provide something different

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - mrmann - 09-12-2018 20:14

^^^^ That's great Hotfuzz!

While I think she's been tamed during her past couple of nights, it's always a nice thing to have more of Caty Smile

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - babefan2012 - 09-12-2018 20:22

Great to have Caty back in even if it’s once a week. She certainly puts in some energy in comparison to some others BS have. Impossible not to love her sexy body.

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 09-12-2018 22:46

She can bring her A-game to the night shows now that is free to move about and get sexual-a real dynamite babe returns, albeit one Saturday night a week-best day to choose I reckon-bring her on!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - TPain - 10-12-2018 08:51

Flicking Babestation on at 10 on Saturday night and seeing Caty was one hell of a pleasant surprise, she was and is unbelievably sexy. Even if it's for 1 night a week I'm happy Blush

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 10-12-2018 09:36

Caty in the shower = A MUST
Caty drenched in oil totally nude = A MUST
Caty dancing nude round a pole - YES PLEASE Tongue

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - AD82 - 10-12-2018 09:57

(10-12-2018 08:51 )TPain Wrote:  Flicking Babestation on at 10 on Saturday night and seeing Caty was one hell of a pleasant surprise, she was and is unbelievably sexy. Even if it's for 1 night a week I'm happy Blush

Totally agree....any Caty is better than no Caty

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - babefan2012 - 15-12-2018 23:52

God damn its only been 50 minutes of Caty and she's already done more for me then the rest of the week minus some, such a sexy babe. Great she's still on. Once a week is fine by me. Love her walk to the camera and close ups, especially bent over!!!!

RE: Caty Cole - Babestation Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 15-12-2018 23:59

Agreed, Caty is electric tonight, shame no-one is phoning up to talk to her-that lovely Scottish accent, that body, man alive what a cute little package!