The UK Babe Channels Forum
Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION DAYTIME GENERAL FORUM (/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=78195)

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - Doddle - 15-02-2016 08:54

Looking amazing again this morning Tongue

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - babefan2012 - 15-02-2016 12:25

It's a shame she stopped doing nights for the foreseeable because that red outfit yesterday would of looked amazing on nights.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - tee - 15-02-2016 12:35

I couldn't care if she stopped doing nights. I'm glad she's on tv and get to see that amazing body in some way. There's plenty of cleavage to imagine the rest.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - babefan2012 - 15-02-2016 14:38

(15-02-2016 12:35 )tee Wrote:  I couldn't care if she stopped doing nights. I'm glad she's on tv and get to see that amazing body in some way. There's plenty of cleavage to imagine the rest.

I agree at least she hasn't left the shows.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - SecretAgent - 15-02-2016 18:33

I've said many times before how much I love the range of outfits Danni wears & that she is great at responding to requests from callers about her clothes. Well I hope today that any doubters give her credit because she wore something to please everyone - in fact I've never seen her have so many outfit changes in a single show!
So as my CAPS above show we had "the little white dress", Black catsuit, Latex skirt, black slashed leggings & racer girl top, orange sports bra & black sports bra. Oh and she wore tights at one point and black boots at the end!
Amazing performance from a stunning girl.
Her next show is on Saturday morning from 5.30am

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - Grand Theft Ant - 19-02-2016 03:51

(15-02-2016 18:33 )SecretAgent Wrote:  So as my CAPS above show we had "the little white dress", Black catsuit, Latex skirt, black slashed leggings & racer girl top, orange sports bra & black sports bra. Oh and she wore tights at one point and black boots at the end!

I just hope someone has a video of it, especially Danni in her latex skirt.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 20-02-2016 06:59

(20-02-2016 06:39 )gunnar Wrote:  Dannii is looking very sexy in that tight leather dress this morning.

Not really a morning outfit tho is it ? bladewave
It's like the shows r all the same when the babes don't wear the appropriate outfits for the time of day an plus it looks like she's keeping them tits well covered up ?

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 20-02-2016 08:59

P's.I am really pleased seeing she's on the show though mate
Saturday an no work with danni on the TV
Just wish she would show some nice long nip slips
I seen her slip once the other week but as it was out she kneeled up an she went out of veiw
Her tits looked really nice Heart

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - Chef 34 - 20-02-2016 12:40

That dress looks great on Danni today her boobs are bursting out and that smile really is very warming ,Danni is an all round cracking girl.

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids - SecretAgent - 20-02-2016 15:02

Lovely short low cut leather look dress today. I loved the way Danni let it ride up her arse and show her gorgeous thighs. She's back on Tuesday at 5.30 am