The UK Babe Channels Forum
General News Thread - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General News Thread (/showthread.php?tid=78260)

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 01-07-2020 14:27

(01-07-2020 14:09 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Commenting on Raab's statement on Hong Kong, would this agreement that China has contravened, would it be the one we signed with China when we handed HK back to China in what was it, 1997? and what can we do?

The Government has offered 3 million HK residents, who were born before 1997, the chance to come here to live and work while applying for UK citizenship.

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 02-07-2020 15:06

*****BREAKING NEWS********

FBI arrest British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell a known associate of Jefferey Epstein.....
more to follow

I wonder if they are expecting her to confirm she ever saw Prince Andrew with Epstein

RE: General News Thread - Cooper_temple - 02-07-2020 15:17

Is he sweating yet?

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 02-07-2020 16:15

^I would think so

RE: General News Thread - Charlemagne - 02-07-2020 16:24

Quote:I wonder if they are expecting her to confirm she ever saw Prince Andrew with Epstein

I don't think that Andrew is denying seeing Epstein, there are pics of him with Epstein. There is also pics of him in London with Maxwell and a girl.

There is an excellent documentary that you should all watch called Jeffery Epstien: Filthy Rich on Netflix.

RE: General News Thread - Chrisst - 02-07-2020 19:08

(01-07-2020 14:27 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The Government has offered 3 million HK residents, who were born before 1997, the chance to come here to live and work while applying for UK citizenship.

I thought the Government allowed the majority of people to vote a few years ago to restrict imigration for fear of bumping into someone who looked slightly different when walking down their own high street.

RE: General News Thread - Cooper_temple - 02-07-2020 19:11

(02-07-2020 19:08 )Chrisst Wrote:  
(01-07-2020 14:27 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The Government has offered 3 million HK residents, who were born before 1997, the chance to come here to live and work while applying for UK citizenship.

I thought the Government allowed the majority of people to vote a few years ago to restrict imigration for fear of bumping into someone who looked slightly different when walking down their own high street.

Just from the EU Big Laugh

RE: General News Thread - lovebabes56 - 02-07-2020 20:29

I would imagine that if we are going to help those who want to leave we would be organising something of an airlift I guess, but if that was to happen I would imagine the Chinese would do all they could to prevent it. It does look we could be heading onto a slippery slope to a confronation that might e difficult to avoid.

RE: General News Thread - Boomerangutangangbang - 02-07-2020 21:18

Boris's dad few to Greece on Wednesday to visit his villa. Government advice is against all, but essential travel. He was daft enough to post on Instagram, his plane landing & a photo of him wearing a facemask which appeared to have been taken in an airport. Ahead of tomorrows Downing Street briefing around the opening of pubs etc. on Saturday. Wonder how many media questions will be about his dad. To quote the great Oliver Hardy "well here's another nice mess you've gotten me into Stanley"

RE: General News Thread - The Silent Majority - 02-07-2020 22:48

(02-07-2020 19:08 )Chrisst Wrote:  

Last time I looked, Hong Kong wasn't part of the EU.