The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - Freeloaderthatsme - 20-03-2022 15:51

(20-03-2022 14:10 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(20-03-2022 13:05 )Bakecs Wrote:  Now if I want to join a premium model a dialog box will appear stating "it seems like you just moved to the new system. For security reason we will need a £ 1 transaction on your card giving you 10 credits in your wallet."

Yes that's exactly what happens to me.

The site is effectively blocking you and I from watching premium shows, although I assume that some people must be watching them.
The new site does not sound to clever,mostly negative comments,can any one say they have had a good trouble free experience?.

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 20-03-2022 15:58

(20-03-2022 14:10 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(20-03-2022 13:05 )Bakecs Wrote:  Now if I want to join a premium model a dialog box will appear stating "it seems like you just moved to the new system. For security reason we will need a £ 1 transaction on your card giving you 10 credits in your wallet."

Yes that's exactly what happens to me.

The site is effectively blocking you and I from watching premium shows, although I assume that some people must be watching them.

Just 'tested' on two premium shows, straight through on both ok ..

RE: S66 new website launch - Lkij - 20-03-2022 17:46

Is there a reason why they've turned the buzz noise up so much that it practically creates an earthquake in my house

RE: S66 new website launch - Neil8670 - 20-03-2022 18:21

(20-03-2022 17:46 )Lkij Wrote:  Is there a reason why they've turned the buzz noise up so much that it practically creates an earthquake in my house
Mentioned lt to one of the girls this morning. She said she would tell her boss.

RE: S66 new website launch - BlastedKeith - 20-03-2022 18:22

“Hello, can I come into your shop and have a look round?”
“Of course - that’ll be £10.”
“But I spent £10 in here last time I visited.”
“That was then. £10, please.”
“But I can’t see if you have what I’m after in stock from outside.”
“You can find out if you pay £10.”
“So if I don’t buy anything, do I get my £10 back?”
“Ha! Don’t be daft.”
“Well, if I pay you £10 now, and don’t buy anything, can I at least get in for free next time?”
“No, have another £10 with you.”

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 20-03-2022 19:15

That's a good way of describing the situation at St66

RE: S66 new website launch - Boomerangutangangbang - 20-03-2022 19:43

Fantastic Post Blasted Keith.

I echo your annoyance, I've stuck to my guns, in terms off spending on S66. As a long time customer, who would still be today if it wasn't for the choice to spend being taken away.

The new site with many god ideas, if they ever work, was conceived, mainly to deter Free-Loading. So, when I was thinking of spending money on this company I was Freeloading, when my call or cam session ended, I was back to Freeloading, & what's more, when I was watching on Sky I was Freeloading, yet I was sill paying them, which incidentally so are you for Air-Time, yet you choose to just run promos for hours on end, perhaps in the hope that you divert traffic to your Rip-Off site.

I've never wanted to commit to being tied to a subscription, Babeshow spending, for me comes under the heading of disposable income. Some months, weeks, days I'll have way more available than at other times, but I would still class myself as a regular customer to S66 with many babes I like & still do. Under the current system, I'm just not playing or paying, yet still spending on channels that have no silly tricks.
So well done S66, for alienating a loyal customer, no doubt there's many more like me, great business plan, not.

RE: S66 new website launch - ryuken - 20-03-2022 19:55

Bounce

You're right BlastedKeith, but the better comparison might be that S66 is now sort of like going to a strip club.

We have to pay to get in, can watch the stage shows for free, and pay for private lapdances.

The S66 IT team need to update their website with touch, taste and smell-o-vision.

Bounce

RE: S66 new website launch - southlondonphil - 21-03-2022 01:00

Quote:Yes that's exactly what happens to me.

(20-03-2022 15:58 )docutech Wrote:  Just 'tested' on two premium shows, straight through on both ok ..

Thanks docutech, I figured it must be working for some people. Anyway I've dropped a line to customer services, so hopefully they can work out what's going on.

RE: S66 new website launch - ShandyHand - 21-03-2022 07:40

(20-03-2022 18:22 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  “Hello, can I come into your shop and have a look round?”
“Of course - that’ll be £10.”
“But I spent £10 in here last time I visited.”
“That was then. £10, please.”
“But I can’t see if you have what I’m after in stock from outside.”
“You can find out if you pay £10.”
“So if I don’t buy anything, do I get my £10 back?”
“Ha! Don’t be daft.”
“Well, if I pay you £10 now, and don’t buy anything, can I at least get in for free next time?”
“No, have another £10 with you.”

Big Grin

You sum up perfectly how 66 have moved from the window shoppable babeshows to (potentially) soho clip joint cammers - with the occasional babeshow inside. (Trouble is these sideshows are tending towards the most traditional and promising you'll find atm [imo]. So the choice is a bit of a bummer tbh.Wink )

But let's assume for the mo, 66 genuinely want more for their guys than the bouncers of those soho placesTongue... Then the following is the real kicker with the model 66 have choosen: The shows - once inside - have to be better than ever if they are to convince guys they're worth overcoming the feeling of being strong armed to. There has to be big consistency and value overtime if guys are to be sold to the idea of continual compulsory payment. The expectation of continuity of quality interaction and service - as well as top website functionality and quality of stream image - are all increased.

Iow, once you say 'you have to pay to get in here' you set yourself up as somewhere that is epousing a higher standard than the rest.

Of course they are deploying age old tactics - the dreaded fomo (cf. paywalls) - and trying to engender habitual use in this. But again it has to convince there is something you'd be seriously missing out on to do this. And the evidence of whether you are, will be written all over this forum so 66 can't get away from that.

Critique will always be visible even if some insiders wish this wasn't the case. (Some seem to even have doubts about their shows should be seen!:bounceSmile

Docutech perfectly exemplifies the resentment and estrangement 66 are risking putting on former loyal payers. They have to convince its a worthy choice.