The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 01-09-2023 15:18

Flammable cladding and concrete that crumbles. Who do the government source their building materials from ? Frank Spencer ?

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 01-09-2023 16:07

cant blame them for the concrete. it was done in the 50's 60s and 70s but they knew it had a shelflife of 30 years so not replacing it over the last 30 years when they could to save money will prob cost more in the long run even if we dont have a tragedy which was lucky was not one in 2018 only because it collapsed at a weekend

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tumble_Drier - 01-09-2023 18:09

It was still in use up to the 80s because I remember seeing it on new sites when I was an apprentice.

Most of the local schools where I remember seeing it on refurbs have been knocked down & rebuilt over the last few years but my old Secondary School, which is now a council office definitely has it Big Laugh

Now if you really want something to scare the shit out of you that’s present in a lot of old schools…..

Asbestos.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 04-09-2023 09:14

yeah saying doing all the work on RACC will bring a lot of asbestos out

apparently was cross party mps trying to get thru a getting asbestos out of public buildings in 40 years but the govt refused

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Skyline - 06-09-2023 16:31

[Image: FB-IMG-1694014014087.jpg]

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 15-09-2023 13:46

Rishi Sunak announced that American XL Bully dogs will be banned by the end of the year after a person died in a dog attack yesterday.

This is a classic "throwing a dead cat into the room" announcement by the tories to distract from news that thousands of jobs are going from Tata Steel and the government is spending £500 million in another rescue package for Tata

AND

80 Prison Officers were not on shift on the day Daniel Khalife escaped from Wandsworth Prison!!!

I can't see this ban ever coming in myself for several reasons including this one

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 19-09-2023 20:24

What a short sighted, weakling, coward Rishi Sunak is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66857551

Addition: apparently, Sam Coates from Sky News is reporting that weakening Net Zero policies is anti-business and betrays promises he made in private to other Conservative MP’s.

https://x.com/samcoatessky/status/1704209357213245475?s=61&t=3OodtZMhCvNXcQ2MhJtEqQ

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Snooks - 19-09-2023 21:15

Sunak is a gutless PM.
His ministerial appointments have all stunk of old pals act and self protectionism.
His policy agenda is ill thought out and unworkable at best. Morally misguided and systemically failing at worst.

This country has gone from The Maybot to Lying Toerag to BlunderTruss to Sunak the Spineless. All rather pathetic really.

I mean FFS RolleyesbladewaveRolleyes.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 20-09-2023 14:33

Old Rishi called a Press conference for 4:30

wonder if he is calling time Tongue Tongue

seems to have pissed all the motoring industry today with the putting back ban on petrol and diesel cars to maybe 2035

watch them blame the leftie car manufacturers Tongue : p

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 20-09-2023 15:01

(20-09-2023 14:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Old Rishi called a Press conference for 4:30

wonder if he is calling time Tongue Tongue

seems to have pissed all the motoring industry today with the putting back ban on petrol and diesel cars to maybe 2035

watch them blame the leftie car manufacturers Tongue : p

And even Boris Johnson is calling for Rishi Sunak not to row back on Net Zero commitments.

https://x.com/janemerrick23/status/1704483062107570545?s=61&t=3OodtZMhCvNXcQ2MhJtEqQ