The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+---- Forum: Dionne Mendez (/forumdisplay.php?fid=121)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=19456)

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - morethenahandful - 15-01-2011 19:36

maybe first night on new channel nerves. but i was impressed. if she gets better then brilliant!!!!!

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - broncobilly10 - 16-01-2011 19:33

Lady D is one of the few who can pull off an entire solo show and make it work

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - broncobilly10 - 16-01-2011 19:36

her performance was great but she had to do the whole show by her self so i'm sure she was a bit fed up with the bosses not a good performance from them, hope there are not to many ex bang ppl involved or the channel is doomed before it gets going

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - iloveMegan - 16-01-2011 20:41

She's back on tonight 9pm to 5am Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - Snooks - 16-01-2011 23:11

Dionne has a dynamite body. Great outfit choice to start the night and I love the hair tied back. A super fit, super toned figure and she certainly knows how to work it Tongue

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - ravenous - 16-01-2011 23:33

agree with you 100% there snookered147 - I can't fault anything wrong with how Dionne looks, ever - she's definitely my kind of woman

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - deltic - 17-01-2011 00:15

she looks great tonight,my bloody internet connection must be slow though because the picture tonight is very jerky and sound out of sync. hope someones getting a decent recording.

[split] Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - muttley - 17-01-2011 03:29

Got me Going for tonight,She is the hottieBig Grin

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central Night Caps & Vids - broncobilly10 - 17-01-2011 20:22

i'm not a fan of the sofa set i wish she had used a different setting at some point but she always rocks Smile

RE: Dionne Mendez Red Light Central chat and discussion - Master Yoda - 18-01-2011 00:29

Would that be her landing strip i see, coming out to say hello to us!!! Our Dionne is smoking hot tonight in that tiny thong, stockings and suspenders......10/10 Big Grin