The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 26-11-2010 19:37

(26-11-2010 18:01 )Chilly Wrote:  Mmmm, that reminds me of another girl who used to wear a swimsuit during the daytime. Wink Lookin' good, Miss P. Cool

dont know who youre on about chilly lol. sammie sure is lookin great in her yellow swimsuit

[split] Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Caps and Vids - andy pandy - 26-11-2010 23:18

Sammie looking red hot today so sexy her shows get better with every day sammie has amazing body and stunning looks

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 26-11-2010 23:47

It seems the boycott is over. Wink Big Grin

[Image: capture_145.jpg]

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - gazfc - 27-11-2010 14:59

Top stalking chilly *waves at Sammie

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - dibs2k9 - 28-11-2010 16:35

has sammie made any comments about her nightshow 4th december and does she know if it is still going ahead as a lot of her fans have waited ages since her last one

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 28-11-2010 19:33

Sammie just posted this on her Facebook

[Image: mjg.jpg]

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 28-11-2010 19:49

^^^^ The first part about when she'll be back on The Pad/her night show is great news. However, the other part, well, I'll wait and see. It was only a few days ago that some of Bang Media's babes were telling us that things would be back to normal this week. I think we all know by now what really happened there, and it certainly wasn't a 'technical' problem like they wanted us to believe. Rolleyes

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 28-11-2010 19:56

exactly chilly, great news her night show is still on and yep wait and see about these new channels up and running soon

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Sookyâ„¢ - 28-11-2010 20:42

We have no guarantee that any of the girls have a clue what's going on - especially while things are so up in the air

In business, whenever there are any troubles (particularly when they are financial problems) the 'workers' are the last to know what's going on. It makes no sense for the bosses to let the staff know there are big problems, because then they face the potential of mass walkouts and a depleted roster

So I'm with Chilly.....I'll wait and see what manifests
Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - HEX!T - 28-11-2010 21:26

its unlikely bang media will be issued another license from ofcom any time in the near future, so unless there gonna get a euro license i guess they will do what they are currently doing and thats making programs to broadcast via other license holders channels.

i doubt lack of money is the issue as the better channels often make in excess of 7 figures over a year, and telling the staff the company troubles is the last thing any decent boss will do. so expecting any of the girls to actually be able to tell you what is going on or going to happen is pretty much a waste of theres and you time.