The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - karma77 - 17-07-2012 21:59

Wow, sounds amazing !!

Shebang- may we see some footjob previews please ???

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 18-07-2012 00:15

(17-07-2012 21:59 )karma77 Wrote:  Wow, sounds amazing !!

Shebang- may we see some footjob previews please ???

Its playing on the site now but for a limited time only - don't be the one to miss it Wink

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - lancealot790 - 18-07-2012 15:19

Wheres the dionne video gone?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Johnson007 - 18-07-2012 16:05

I'm no Inspector Gadget but...... Its playing on the site now but for a limited time only - don't be the one to miss it Wink may have given it away.....

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - lancealot790 - 18-07-2012 16:10

(18-07-2012 16:05 )Johnson007 Wrote:  I'm no Inspector Gadget but...... Its playing on the site now but for a limited time only - don't be the one to miss it Wink may have given it away.....

So 12hrs then! complete wast of time

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - MrJoe - 19-07-2012 14:01

What did Dionne actually do with his cock ?

Ive seen the BJ images, did she take it in her pussy though ?

A question for shebang...will this video be available on the website like all the other live shows are ? If not, then why not ? Surely if you pay a fee to join the website then all the material should be available ?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 19-07-2012 16:13

This Amazing Show Is Now Playing On The Site

Only @shebangtv www.shebang.tv

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - zola - 19-07-2012 17:12

will dionne be doing any more shebang shows ?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Scotsman - 19-07-2012 17:51

(19-07-2012 14:01 )MrJoe Wrote:  What did Dionne actually do with his cock ?

To give a rundown of what Dionne did for those who haven't seen it, she did a lot of domination stuff on one guy then got involved with Amanda and the guy. Amanda ate her pussy at one point, then the guy did. She appears for a bit during a POV blowjob with Amanda but doesn't actually touch the guys cock yet, then later Amanda drags her on while she's sucking the guy and Dionne gets involved, giving him a blowjob either solo or with Amanda for about 10-15 minutes or so. Then after some general mucking about, Amanda leaves and Dionne gives the guy a bit of a footjob for a while before the show ends.

I too think the show should be added to the site like any other liveshow is but Shebang obviously see that they can milk it a bit longer.

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Drowner - 19-07-2012 19:34

Come on Shebang add it to the recorded videos in the members area!
I've been a member for about a year now, I'm disappointed that this isn't on there yet and that I have to wait for a certain time to watch it.