The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 18-04-2014 15:33

Looks like Tashie has raided Fernanda's wardrobe for today's outfit, with the animal print. Her Brazilian sister has had that on in the last fortnight.
She looks very nice in it, maybe she can borrow Fern's gold dress someday too Wink

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 18-04-2014 16:12

Lovely girl but really needs to start getting the udders out.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 18-04-2014 17:39

Hopefully tashie will tonight phone book as she is doing a tease hour 21:30-22:30. If tashie doesn't go fully topless, not a problem for me

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 18-04-2014 18:36

(18-04-2014 17:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Hopefully tashie will tonight phone book as she is doing a tease hour 21:30-22:30. If tashie doesn't go fully topless, not a problem for me
Nor me as im out tonight,so im not bothered whether she does or not.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - tiger - 18-04-2014 22:36

same utter shite from tashie what a waste of time

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Boomerangutangangbang - 18-04-2014 22:58

Who needs tits anyway when you've got an amazing ass on show.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 19-04-2014 10:03

thought tashie had a good tease hour last night. loved the very skimpy and tiny purple bikini and tashie was very lively with lots of her magnificent arse at the camera Smile

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 19-04-2014 16:32

(19-04-2014 10:03 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  thought tashie had a good tease hour last night. loved the very skimpy and tiny purple bikini and tashie was very lively with lots of her magnificent arse at the camera Smile
Ah so it was the same as all her other nightshow appearances and just added to the amount of time she has used up without removing anything.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - SoggyWorm - 19-04-2014 19:36

I honestly can not understand why people think tease shows or extended tease shows are so bad, because we get something a little different than the boobs out constantly gag or the always-naked-Lori act every now and then? I must be one of the few who want and like Lori wearing underwear so I can get a better/proper look at her arse and see her in more positions!

Oh, or is it because of this ridiculous notion that the shows will soon restrict themselves even further (keep your boobs covered/no topless!). Whats with these conspiracy theories on BABE SHOWS anyway, of all things to have conspiracy theories about?!

So is there any people who have a problem with certain girls barely bending over, like me (Tashie does plenty of that though)? Is it just the `boob lovers` that are vocal about the no boobs thing? Or the conspirators who believe boobs will, one day, forever be covered on babeshows? I guess there could even be people in both categories.

Point is I don't go around saying this and that show or babe was crap just because they didn't bend over enough or at all, yes, sometimes I'm a little disappointed (just a little) and I find my arse fix elsewhere or most times I honestly don't mind seeing the rest of their sexy bodies and am happy with that! I mean, it's just a babeshow after all.

We want to see Tashie's boobs, but we won't (at least not for awhile), get over it. The tease shows are still better than the day shows. Can't see that? Open your eyes. Don't watch day shows? Then don't try to tell people who like the tease shows that they're crap when you won't even consider one reason why people might think that they're good. Only here for boobs? Don't put us all on a downer with your negativity about not seeing them, because we aren't all here JUST for boobs!

Tashie is doing what other babes aren't doing very much on the tease shows now anyway and that's the energetic performances (and she shows her ass a lot Big Grin). So many girls on the night shows could give better performances now or at least less static ones. Some use to give better and/or more mobile performances, so I know they're capable (Mica, for example, though shes improving again now).

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - darren73 - 27-04-2014 16:52

Look's like Tashie is staying until 11pm according to the schedule
[Image: Screenshot_121.png]