The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 29-11-2010 11:21

Sammie Heart is looking lovely again this morning in her light blue mesh dress and white heels. The stream is awful though, so I won't be capping for now. And in any case, Becky's over on Elite.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - hops1 - 29-11-2010 11:31

100% agree with eagle_si, Sammie looking pretty spectacular this morning, love the blue mesh dress & those white heels she's got on! Luving Sammie's legs this morning too, top draw!

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 29-11-2010 12:16

Has sammie specified anything on the phones or on twitter to say she don't know anything about whats going on or been lefted in the dark, i'm confused as to the assumptions and speculations i haven't spoken to sammie lately so i choose not to comment on what i think sammie or any employee for The Pad or BabgBabe knows or dosen't know, especially when it's been in two natinal papers and the mediatv. In situations like this it's about teamwork working together if u wanna keep your company or business strong, anyway sammie today is looking hot very sexy in bule B-p

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 29-11-2010 12:22

Excellent news about her nite show looking forward to that B-p lets hope we see some tits, cause she has done nites before and her puppies neva came out so im keeping my fingers crossed B-p

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 29-11-2010 12:26

(29-11-2010 12:16 )mrichie10 Wrote:  Has sammie specified anything on the phones or on twitter to say she don't know anything about whats going on or been lefted in the dark, i'm confused as to the assumptions and speculations i haven't spoken to sammie lately so i choose not to comment on what i think sammie or any employee for The Pad or BabgBabe knows or dosen't know, especially when it's been in two natinal papers and the mediatv. In situations like this it's about teamwork working together if u wanna keep your company or business strong, anyway sammie today is looking hot very sexy in bule B-p

she posted on facebook yesterday that her nightshow is still on for this saturday and said bang would be getting new channels soon. sammie is looking very nice in her blue "alice goodwin" dress

[split] Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Caps and Vids - mrichie10 - 29-11-2010 13:19

Everytime i see Sammie yoghurt comes into mind i beta keep my filthy ideas to myself B-p looking sexy this morning

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Regenerated - 29-11-2010 14:19

She looks absolutely fookin amazing in pink and white SmileHeartHeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - gazfc - 29-11-2010 14:25

(29-11-2010 12:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  she posted on facebook yesterday that her nightshow is still on for this saturday and said bang would be getting new channels soon. sammie is looking very nice in her blue "alice goodwin" dress

I'm guessing bang are just telling the girls that just to keep them

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - hops1 - 29-11-2010 15:47

(29-11-2010 14:19 )Regenerated Wrote:  She looks absolutely fookin amazing in pink and white SmileHeartHeartHeart

Too right! Hot outfit from Sammie, looking great in pink

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - bigguy01 - 29-11-2010 16:06

sammie and dannii sandwich yummy