The UK Babe Channels Forum
Arsenal FC - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Football (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: Arsenal FC (/showthread.php?tid=56313)

RE: Arsenal FC - mrsimsuk - 28-02-2020 03:42

next season will be another season without Champions League football for Arsenal , Arsenal showed why they are jelly babes conceding a late goal and missing an open goal by Aubameyang my Nan would of scored that all we her is moaning Arsenal fans especially DT from Arsenal Fan TV I am glad Arsenal have gone out I am very happy that Man Utd are through

RE: Arsenal FC - lovebabes56 - 28-02-2020 08:02

Arsenal fans are never easily satisfied are you? you'll be wanting Arteta out next!!!

RE: Arsenal FC - southsidestu - 28-02-2020 11:42

What do you mean never easily satisfied?

We are the 3rd most successful team in top flight English league football, the most successful team in the FA Cup & we are 10th in the league & just gone out of the second tier European competition in the 1st knock out stage after a home defeat to an inferior team

RE: Arsenal FC - terence - 29-02-2020 20:40

just gonna leave this here.

[Image: ARSENAL8.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100]

Bounce

RE: Arsenal FC - lovebabes56 - 29-02-2020 21:01

(28-02-2020 11:42 )southsidestu Wrote:  What do you mean never easily satisfied?

We are the 3rd most successful team in top flight English league football, the most successful team in the FA Cup & we are 10th in the league & just gone out of the second tier European competition in the 1st knock out stage after a home defeat to an inferior team

I thought you lot would be on 606 with steam out of your ears about what happened this week!!

RE: Arsenal FC - Don Tingley - 20-06-2020 17:08

Just a quick update, you lost today and you also lost on wednesday.
You play your rivals southampton on thursday in a bid to show the world who is the greatest mid-table team. Good luck guys.

RE: Arsenal FC - southsidestu - 20-06-2020 18:14

I thought losing 2 players to injury in less than 30 mins against City & then losing two goals & going down to 10 thanks to David Luiz who was only on the pitch because of the 2nd injury was the most Arsenal thing ever

But losing to Brighton with a goal in the 5th min of 3 mins of added time scored by the man who dealt a potential career ending injury to our No.1 GK is giving the City game a run for its money

RE: Arsenal FC - lovebabes56 - 20-06-2020 20:26

I reckon that's dented Arsenal's CL hopes a bit

RE: Arsenal FC - Stemmw - 20-06-2020 23:34

More like it's dented their top half hopes, never mind Champions League Tongue

RE: Arsenal FC - HLO - 04-07-2020 22:19

Decent win today against a well disciplined wolves side, still not convinced about auba out wide though but the 3 at the back seems to be working for now. Saka is definitely one of the best things about our season and him and martinelli signing long term deals is good too.