The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-04-2014 21:04

great news tashie's doing another tease show, no doubt there will be the usual forum members posting here to have their usual put the boot into tashie after her tease show. hope she wears as little as possible

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 27-04-2014 21:18

(27-04-2014 21:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  great news tashie's doing another tease show, no doubt there will be the usual forum members posting here to have their usual put the boot into tashie after her tease show. hope she wears as little as possible

There you go judging others again before events happen.... stop baiting people.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - circles_o_o_o - 27-04-2014 21:25

She's doing some fancy belly-dancer ripples with her stomach now she has got rid of the corset. Although she is still lying down.
That would be a great theme for her tease show - plenty of shaking about.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 27-04-2014 21:28

(27-04-2014 21:25 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  She's doing some fancy belly-dancer ripples with her stomach now she has got rid of the corset. Although she is still lying down.
That would be a great theme for her tease show - plenty of shaking about.

That is a cracking idea.... not only for Tashie but for any babe doing a tease show!!

A gold star to you sir Big Grin

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 27-04-2014 21:47

(27-04-2014 21:18 )Whynot Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 21:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  great news tashie's doing another tease show, no doubt there will be the usual forum members posting here to have their usual put the boot into tashie after her tease show. hope she wears as little as possible

wouldn't say I was judging people here as it has happened pretty much each time tashie has done a tease show or night show that the same forum members come in this thread and really have a go at tashie for no real reason other than she doesn't go fully topless

Liking what tashie is wearing for her tease show. red bra, red thong with a nice bow on her very nice arse and red fishnet stockings Smile

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 27-04-2014 21:48

(27-04-2014 21:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

wouldn't say I was judging people here as it has happened pretty much each time tashie has done a tease show or night show that the same forum members come in this thread and really have a go at tashie for no real reason other than she doesn't go fully topless

Liking what tashie is wearing for her tease show. red bra, red thong with a nice bow on her very nice arse and red fishnet stockings Smile

Sigh!!!

At some stage u will realise we are all just frustrated fans of her

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Phonebook - 27-04-2014 22:08

(27-04-2014 21:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Fully topless?

Surely a babe is either topless or she isn't...

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Bantams - 27-04-2014 22:28

Piss poor as usual from Tashie tounge sticking out not sexy & constantly looking off camera as tho she's getting coaching & told what to do or show

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 27-04-2014 22:33

May I be so bold as to simplify things a bit from my point of view?
If this is to be construed as a tease hour/naughty hour I give it 8/10.
If it is to be construed as a nightshow I give it 1/10.
On the basis that I expect Tashie not to go beyond tease/naughty level I am not disappointed Wink.
It all boils down to expectation levels in the end Wink.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 27-04-2014 22:39

well im past caring and won't be watching the rest of her dayshow, working overtime means more money for her though of course