The UK Babe Channels Forum
Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? (/showthread.php?tid=6495)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - amdixon_1 - 26-11-2010 22:43

Sign up Evelynn and Fernanda for the nightshows, not fussed about any of the others.

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - gazfc - 27-11-2010 00:09

Dont like fernanda myself, dont get the appeal at all (I wont put what I really think as i dont want the fanboys making voodoo dolls of me)

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - alexfury - 28-11-2010 05:26

now that bangbabes are in trouble i would get donna duke singed up fast

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 28-11-2010 11:02

2nd that donna duke would be great on elite

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - chubaka - 28-11-2010 11:03

Adele and fernanda for me Big Grin

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - winsaw - 29-11-2010 14:11

Lucy Summers, i think she has the right attitude to fit in

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Regenerated - 29-11-2010 14:41

I'll put another vote in for Lucy Summers, and if Bangbabes does go down the pan, Lily Roma will also be looking for a new home.. Smile

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Chilly - 29-11-2010 14:49

Seeing as Jamie has loads of money these days, I think it could be a good time to try and get Lucy Pinder or even Keeley Hazell to appear on Elite TV. In the case of Keeley, he'd probably need to hire detective Rammy to locate her first, though. Wink

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - Rammyrascal - 29-11-2010 18:30

(29-11-2010 14:49 )Chilly Wrote:  Seeing as Jamie has loads of money these days, I think it could be a good time to try and get Lucy Pinder or even Keeley Hazell to appear on Elite TV. In the case of Keeley, he'd probably need to hire detective Rammy to locate her first, though. Wink

im on it chillyBig Grin, lucy pinder is on my list of babes id like to see on elite, but most of all id like to see rhian sugden on elite or get michelle marsh out of retirement, other glamour models id like to see are sophie howard, sammy brady or madison welch

RE: Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up? - mr mystery - 16-12-2010 13:35

For various reasons such as illness girls on holiday or the Christmas party season Elite seem to be be a little short of girls again and they are using more or less the Same few girls most nights , so i thought i would put forward my suggestion to who i think would be a great signing for Elite and would compliment a already great but limited in numbers line up of girls , i was watching a girl last night that was on a channel that was second to non in bad picture quality but was still probably the best performer on any channel last night even with terrible picture quality and that girl was "DENNI TAYLA" on the Sportxxx channel , IMO Denni would be a fantastic signing for Elite .