The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 01-12-2010 01:47

Just seen a preview for her night show. They really are building this one up. She's managed to deliver on their daytime shows, but can she 'step it up' on the night shows? We shall see. Cool

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - HEX!T - 01-12-2010 03:46

if her night show on elite was anything to go by it will be hot for her but tame for bangbabes. she wasnt best pleased when she found out that the guys here were, lets say, a little disappointed, even went as far as calling em names and insulting there intelligence.

lets hope she doesn't disappoint this time and hits the ground running.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - stueyboy - 01-12-2010 04:20

(01-12-2010 03:46 )HEX!T Wrote:  if her night show on elite was anything to go by it will be hot for her but tame for bangbabes. she wasnt best pleased when she found out that the guys here were, lets say, a little disappointed, even went as far as calling em names and insulting there intelligence.

lets hope she doesn't disappoint this time and hits the ground running.

Her reaction to people criticising her, in what she said in her post, was very revealing. More revealing than what she did in those Nightshows Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rover1 - 01-12-2010 10:09

some of you night walkers talk rubbish, why dont you wait til after you've seen her show before you knock it ? anyway as an aside, do any of you work ?

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rise - 01-12-2010 10:59

Morning Paul. Nice to see you standing up for an Elite / ex-Elite girl for once. laugh

I'm looking forward to Sammie's show, particularly as there was nothing wrong with her original nightshows in the first place.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - skateguy - 01-12-2010 16:28

(01-12-2010 10:09 )rover1 Wrote:  some of you night walkers talk rubbish...

All that rambling I guess...

Where's the "I'll get my coat" smilie when you need one...

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 01-12-2010 16:38

(01-12-2010 16:28 )skateguy Wrote:  Where's the "I'll get my coat" smilie when you need one...

Here it is, skateguy. [Image: getmecoat.gif] Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - dibs2k9 - 01-12-2010 19:37

anyone got a link to the preview of sammies night show please

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Charlemagne - 01-12-2010 21:50

Looks like we'll have to dust down the Sammie Pennington on nights thread.
I wonder if she give the same quality of perform as before Rolleyes

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - andy pandy - 01-12-2010 22:15

I hope everybody will be watching sammie on her 1st night show on bang babes it will be in the garage and it will be topless and like her other shows it will be amazingHeart