The UK Babe Channels Forum
Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Cams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=374)
+--- Forum: Former Webcam Sites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=300)
+---- Forum: Shebang TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=216)
+---- Thread: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July (/showthread.php?tid=47347)

RE: Would you like to see dionne do shebang show again? - mint242 - 23-07-2012 12:10

I just wanna know why the vid isn't on the shebang website there a scam

RE: Would you like to see dionne do shebang show again? - Drowner - 23-07-2012 18:02

(23-07-2012 12:10 )mint242 Wrote:  I just wanna know why the vid isn't on the shebang website there a scam

They streamed it for a few days for people that had problems a few days after the show. Then it was streamed again for another few days last week, it's not in the previous recorded shows section for some reason.

RE: Would you like to see dionne do shebang show again? - Fernandez Esperenda - 23-07-2012 18:04

(23-07-2012 18:02 )Drowner Wrote:  They streamed it for a few days for people that had problems a few days after the show. Then it was streamed again for another few days last week, it's not in the previous recorded shows section for some reason.

Because they know they can make money from it still, its good buisness Wink

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - mint242 - 23-07-2012 18:14

It's a joke really I only signed up to se that bid on there site it says every live show is available to view well obviously not ey where's the Dionne one

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - shebang.tv - 23-07-2012 18:36

The Domination Show Is Playing Now

Dionne Mendez - Amanda Rendall - Peter Pipe - Slave Jonny

Cum Watch and Don't Be The One To Miss It Wink

www.shebang.tv

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - mint242 - 23-07-2012 18:48

At work why not put it in the vids section so u can when I get home

Aw play it Friday when I'm off lol

When are u gonna post it in the live vids ? Why can't u answer

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - karma77 - 23-07-2012 21:21

Love to see that footjob !

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - mint242 - 23-07-2012 23:03

Managed to it before karma to be honest there is some really nice foot stuff very hot indeed

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - karma77 - 24-07-2012 21:14

Does she have a foot fetish ?

RE: Dionne Mendez & Amanda Rendall Live Domination Sun 8th July - joskati - 26-07-2012 21:14

Firstly, it's quite clear there is a demand here for this video. The constant questions around it shows that.

Second, why do people keep asking Shebang for an answer when they are quite clearly avoiding answering at all costs?

Here's a thought, boycott them and see how long it takes before they finally give in. At the end of the day, they are absolutely ripping off the punters here but the punters are to blame for pandering to them.

They state they have EVERY video in the archive? If that is true and the Dionne vidisn't it's false advertising, so why doesn't someone make a complaint to the authorities?

The site don't care at all about you, the fans. Sack them, they are a coqboy site anyway. They set up for their biggest live event ever and can't handle it. However, the fans on here are just as bad for allowing them to rip you off.

sort it out.