The UK Babe Channels Forum
Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV Daytime (formerly Elite TV Daytime) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Forum: Former Studio 66 Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=312)
+------ Forum: Tashie Jackson (/forumdisplay.php?fid=325)
+------ Thread: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=58455)

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - tiger - 27-04-2014 23:00

more of the same shite

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - jimmyt73 - 27-04-2014 23:04

Im glad to report my misgivings about Tashie on night are intact,26 hours of basically doing a 2010 dayshow,the shows are tame enough without performances like Tashie has put on tonight,on the plus side her outfit is ok and she is a consistent performer in as much as all of her shows could finish at 10pm based on her continuely woeful performance level.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - aaron - 27-04-2014 23:13

Another great appearance from Tashie and she looks stunning tonight too - I only wish she would drop the terrible latina accent. Cool

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 28-04-2014 00:08

yep I was right Sad the tashie bashers have been out in force again tonight to have their regular attack on tashie after she has done a tease show. if you don't like her as much as you do, then don't watch her. also she cant be as bad as you say she is given each time she does a tease show, you come in this thread and post.

thought it was an enjoyable tease show from tashie. looked very hot in her red lingerie, did some lovely bending over the desk with her very nice arse at the camera, spanked her arse and some nice fondling and jiggling of her boobs

same here aaron, I also wish tashie would stop using the ott latina accent.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - mr mystery - 28-04-2014 00:17

(28-04-2014 00:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep I was right Sad the tashie bashers have been out in force again tonight to have their regular attack on tashie after she has done a tease show.

That sounds bad Rammy, i hope tashie is OK, was she attacked and bashed in the Studio or on her way home ?.
Maybe STD 66 should get some security set up for the girls and protect them better .

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 28-04-2014 01:06

(28-04-2014 00:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep I was right Sad the tashie bashers have been out in force again tonight to have their regular attack on tashie after she has done a tease show. if you don't like her as much as you do, then don't watch her. also she cant be as bad as you say she is given each time she does a tease show, you come in this thread and post.

thought it was an enjoyable tease show from tashie. looked very hot in her red lingerie, did some lovely bending over the desk with her very nice arse at the camera, spanked her arse and some nice fondling and jiggling of her boobs

same here aaron, I also wish tashie would stop using the ott latina accent.
i knew it was another crap performance from tashie despite not watching a single second of tashie tonight, i just had to check this thread to know that, anyway if she was gonna go topless she would have done by now, good for her that she did a bit of overtime though, it seems the days are getting longer not just in daylight terms

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Merc with the Mouth - 28-04-2014 06:56

haha the sycophants are out in force again tonight.

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - Lowkey - 28-04-2014 12:17

Didn't anyone catch the nip slip near the start, i did, she was so tempted to leave it out. Im sure the producers were egging her onto as well in the background. another energetic performance, loving it. though I do feel the accent is putting a lot of callers callin her now.

[split] Tashie Jackson - Caps and Vids - Yiddo0385 - 29-04-2014 21:22

LOL

WTF is wrong with her voice

Croaking like a frog

Ribbit ribbit

RE: Tashie Jackson - Chat & Discussion - scouse1 - 30-04-2014 16:30

(30-04-2014 16:05 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Feast fellas, no point covering up now, eh Tash ?

snip

Superb mate great find, any others?