The UK Babe Channels Forum
General Election Vote - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General Election Vote (/showthread.php?tid=64622)

RE: General Election Vote - lovebabes56 - 11-05-2015 16:52

(11-05-2015 15:56 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Hahaha hes back

UKIP National Executive wont accept his resignation Wink

[Image: Nigel-Farage.jpg]

First By-election and he is in there Wink

He'll probably be too old by the time the first by election happens in this parliament...and I thought we'd seen the last of him.

RE: General Election Vote - HannahsPet - 11-05-2015 16:57

Wonder if they flew Air scotia Wink used to love that series Wink

RE: General Election Vote - Tractor boy - 11-05-2015 17:28

(11-05-2015 12:39 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Nah he will proberly become a cross bencher

Cross ? He is fucking livid at the way Labour lurched to the left Big Laugh

RE: General Election Vote - circles_o_o_o - 11-05-2015 17:53

south wales evening post Wrote:An angry voter drew a picture of a penis on his ballot paper instead of an X for a Tory MP - and it counted as a vote.

Conservative MP Glyn Davies today revealed how the voter's penis protest backfired by giving him the extra vote.

And instead of being counted as a spoiled vote cock up, the returning officer decided to count it as a proper X.

Mr Davies said: "One voter decided to draw a detailed representation of a penis instead of a cross in my box on one ballot paper.

"Amazingly, because it was neatly drawn within the confines of the box the returning officer deemed it a valid vote.

"Not sure the artist meant it to count, but I am grateful.

RE: General Election Vote - HannahsPet - 11-05-2015 19:40

(11-05-2015 16:52 )babelover48 Wrote:  He'll probably be too old by the time the first by election happens in this parliament...and I thought we'd seen the last of him.

Rumours that the mp for coventry Geoffry Robinson is going to quit to make way for a ed balls return be good to see a Balls Farage byelection contest Wink

RE: General Election Vote - lovebabes56 - 12-05-2015 08:50

If the rumours are true then that probably would be a record for one of the quickest by elections called in history so soon after a General Election but I wonder if that is a seat to far from home for Farage, and he probably wouldn't fancy his chances against Balls.
Mind you I doubt if balls would want to stand again either.

RE: General Election Vote - SecretAgent - 12-05-2015 08:52

Has Ed Miliband got a new job already? Picture of him in the paper today at Ibiza Airport. The BS girls are doing photo shoots there at the moment!

RE: General Election Vote - HannahsPet - 12-05-2015 09:16

(12-05-2015 08:50 )babelover48 Wrote:  If the rumours are true then that probably would be a record for one of the quickest by elections called in history so soon after a General Election but I wonder if that is a seat to far from home for Farage, and he probably wouldn't fancy his chances against Balls.
Mind you I doubt if balls would want to stand again either.

Depends what sort of leadership election labour are going for if they were to go for a long one so they can get all the union members signed up as fully fledged members because milliband changed it to one member one vote then he might give it a go so he can put his hat into the ring mind you bet the missus would be pissedBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

RE: General Election Vote - lovebabes56 - 12-05-2015 11:25

I think Cameron would find any new labour leader the least of his worries, its the SNP he has to worry about more.

RE: General Election Vote - HannahsPet - 12-05-2015 12:00

not really he knows the SNP can be bought with reforms to voting and also fiscal autonomy. if he said to sturgeon no austerity for scotland we will do it all in the English and welsh budgets she would be signing on the dotted line she has to keep scots happy she wont give a shit about northern england or wales as they dont vote for her Wink