The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - jules49 - 24-03-2022 11:31

Been working on videos and pictures for the models since the new website was released.They do not have a clue that is why I stopped being a vip as it does not offer any benefits and on top of that alot of the girls only do Premium shows now which is a rip off.There are other sites which are much better with more product.As far as I am concerned until they sort out all the bugs and it runs smoothly I shall not be returning.Can see much better quality on the models OF sites if you are prepared to pay a bit more.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 24-03-2022 11:35

^The girls or St66 mate?

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 24-03-2022 11:39

(24-03-2022 11:01 )Spike1876 Wrote:  
(24-03-2022 10:06 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I disabled the auto top up which is shown beneath credits

I know the person that was moaning about the auto top ups. He had disabled it, it's re-engaging all on its own...

Which I think is (or at least should be) against the law.

You're right just checked and turned it off a second time. surely theu need to fix so it is disabled it should stay disabled. I doubt if it is against the law.
It is all down to personal choice I guess.

RE: S66 new website launch - aaron - 24-03-2022 16:48

(24-03-2022 01:30 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Scroll down on the page where you select the size of your topup. Second tick box at the bottom. (If left ticked the value you select for your top up becomes the value topped up if you fall below a 100 credit balance.)

Thanks. It's not the most logical place to put it in my opinion, as you have to click on get credits to access that option even if you're not getting any. Maybe I'm being pedantic though.

RE: S66 new website launch - southlondonphil - 25-03-2022 00:09

(20-03-2022 13:05 )Bakecs Wrote:  if I want to join a premium model a dialog box will appear stating "it seems like you just moved to the new system. For security reason we will need a £ 1 transaction on your card giving you 10 credits in your wallet."

This problem has apparently been fixed - for me at least. Perhaps you can try for yourself and see if that message has gone for you too.

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 25-03-2022 07:11

Most of the guys onnline say there needs to be a way to turn it off permanently or maybe forva short period of time - now I have to speak to my bank as card is blocked - this is going to take some explaining I know!! Tongue Tongue

RE: S66 new website launch - KerrAvon - 25-03-2022 10:28

It's amazing, if this happened with your credit card in any other industry the complaints and anger would be high and mass voting by feet walking away. But in this industry the unwanted taking from credit cards is met with mild rebuke and even making excuses for them.

RE: S66 new website launch - aaron - 27-03-2022 02:45

I'm starting to think this new site has a personality of its own. I got suddenly logged out tonight after clicking on one of the streams. I've been thrown out of a show before, but this is the first time I've been thrown out of the site completely. Anyway I logged back in again and no credits lost or harm done, but definitely this site does some odd things. Maybe it's temperamental.

RE: S66 new website launch - HannahsPet - 27-03-2022 06:25

maybe they used the AI of a S66 Girl Tongue Tongue Doesnt allow freeloaders and has a hissy fit now and again Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2022 08:33

A great AI analogy HP