The UK Babe Channels Forum
Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Babestation Daytime (/forumdisplay.php?fid=390)
+---- Forum: Former Babestation Daytime babes (/forumdisplay.php?fid=379)
+---- Thread: Hannah Mac - BSdaytimes blonde bombshell (/showthread.php?tid=880)

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - theone1986 - 24-09-2009 10:11

eek Hannah is looking Stunning today, loving the black top and boots Big Grin

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - slb100 - 24-09-2009 14:45

man oh man I wish she'd do the night shows & show us those lovely puppies!

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - DOCTOR JOHN - 24-09-2009 18:39

Hannah is getting sexier or is that just me thinking it? I think she is getting hotter!Heart

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - DOCTOR JOHN - 25-09-2009 02:57

I have always found Hannah hot and sexy, it's been my inner torment, very effective girl at giving me a bricky on waking.

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - IvIaxed Stats 76 - 25-09-2009 18:17

(25-09-2009 02:57 )DOCTOR JOHN Wrote:  I have always found Hannah hot and sexy, it's been my inner torment, very effective girl at giving me a bricky on waking.

i used to like watching her until i started watching the pad,hannah is a nice girl but she should release them puppies,i got a text off her saying she`d won the best boobs on party talk and i said well why dont you let us see em then laugh anyway i luv the pad now coz its by far the better show Heart
tigerpete xXx

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - shinobi86 - 25-09-2009 21:30

have her boobs got bigger or is it just me

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - larrydavid - 25-09-2009 22:30

I don't know.......I know parts of ME get bigger when I see Hannah. I'm seriously considering taking on a Borat style mission to find and marry her as he did Pamela. Other than Byker Grove Charlie, she's the best Party Girl I've ever seen. Actually....best model, even.eek

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - DOCTOR JOHN - 26-09-2009 02:13

Just pray that she has a nip slip very very soon.Big Grin

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - shaymas - 01-10-2009 18:43

Hannah's looking sexy as hell right now, busting out of her topBig Grin

RE: Hannah - Party People BSdaytime.(merged thread) - al4 - 01-10-2009 19:20

i had a chat with her toady..........god that woman's so sexy Smile

.................Cool