The UK Babe Channels Forum
Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Candy Sexton - BS Nightshow Chat, Caps and Vids (/showthread.php?tid=14123)

RE: Candy Sexton - dirtbag - 27-01-2011 22:37

Am I the only one here that feels disappointed that Candy hasn't made any comment since disappearing from our screens. At some point over the past month or so she has surely popped in to have a look at what is being said here, yet doesn't bother to leave some sort of reply.

Candy I will make it easy for you, just paste one of the following:

a) I am taking a break but you will be seeing my lovely arse back on your screens in the near future

b) I regretfully announce that I will not be returning to the babe channels

c)Get a life losers

btw I wouldn't choose c

RE: Candy Sexton - SOCATOA - 31-01-2011 18:44

Candy, if you read this, get your gorgeous bum back on the channels quick!!!!!! Starting to Cold TurkeySadSadSadSadSad

RE: Candy Sexton - sextonrules - 03-02-2011 09:29

(31-01-2011 18:44 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Candy, if you read this, get your gorgeous bum back on the channels quick!!!!!! Starting to Cold TurkeySadSadSadSadSad

yea same here fella i keep popping on the tv but no candyshocked

and all the girls are great but not a patch on the candy girl for me.

RE: Candy Sexton - vila - 03-02-2011 16:29

(27-01-2011 22:37 )dirtbag Wrote:  At some point over the past month or so she has surely popped in to have a look at what is being said here, yet doesn't bother to leave some sort of reply.

Candy's last visit to the forum finished at 0:44 Christmas Day, which doesn't look very promising.

RE: Candy Sexton - Charlemagne - 03-02-2011 17:55

I think that you'll all have to come to terms that it looks like Candy has left the industry.

If Babestation has terminated her contract then I feel that she would have shown up elsewhere, so it now look like she's left for personal reasons.

Candy is not one of the girls who self publishes herself so we may never know what's happened. She may even be able to come back to work after a few months away.

Lets hope that she hasn't been driven away from her Babe work by that nutcase.

RE: Candy Sexton - sextonrules - 04-02-2011 15:49

(03-02-2011 17:55 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Lets hope that she hasn't been driven away from her Babe work by that nutcase.

i take it you mean the villa fanBig LaughBounce

RE: Candy Sexton - Gaz "AV1" Aston - 04-02-2011 16:07

(04-02-2011 15:49 )sextonrules Wrote:  
(03-02-2011 17:55 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Lets hope that she hasn't been driven away from her Babe work by that nutcase.

i take it you mean the villa fanBig LaughBounce

I don't want to be associated with the stalker that hounded Candy,
im a fan, nothing more nothing less...i know its only a joke but sometimes shit like that sticks..Thanks!

RE: Candy Sexton - Rammyrascal - 04-02-2011 16:29

agree aston is just a fan of candy's totally different to the stalker candy's got. whatever candy's up to at the moment hope she is ok

RE: Candy Sexton - Jam Da Man - 04-02-2011 16:30

(04-02-2011 15:49 )sextonrules Wrote:  

i take it you mean the villa fan

I believe Charlemagne was referring to this. bladewave

Well, wherever Candy is, I'm sure she's okay. Someone would have said by now if that wasn't the case.

RE: Candy Sexton - SOCATOA - 04-02-2011 16:36

Maybee Candy has moved to her own place and taking time out to get sorted out. Hope it isnt linked to this stalker nutannoyedannoyedannoyed