The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 10-09-2016 23:16

Golovkibn rocked Brook in 1st round

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - rpj316 - 10-09-2016 23:54

Tough fight.Golovkin wins,5th round stoppage.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Joey 27 - 11-09-2016 00:04

GG would have knocked Brook out in the next round anyway

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 11-09-2016 07:25

I doubt if there is a current middleweight who can live with GG's punches now I'm just glad he's a Middleweight and not a heavy weight, he'd have cleaned that division up long ago hope Amir changes his mind about taking on Golovkin after that display!! he'd be far better off settling scores with Brook Hope brook is okay but with that injury it will be quite a while before he fights again I would imagine

Just replayed the fight on my title bout boxing game and Brook knocked Golovkin out after 41 secs of round three!! Tongue

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Bandwagon - 11-09-2016 11:44

A valiant effort by Kel, but I have to agree with Joey in that he wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway.
Perhaps his corner realised how badly his eye was damaged and wanted to protect him from any further damage. Sometimes the refs and corner men get slated for silly decisions, but this was definitely the correct call.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Snooks - 11-09-2016 11:52

It was a bold and brave call for Kell to step up a few weight divisions and braver still to fight the best in that weight class.
And he didn't shy away from the challenge either Surprised.
Maybe a little too gung ho eek.
A brave attempt but Golovkin is a class act.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 11-09-2016 12:09

It would have been interesting had he not broken his orbital, with double vision he had no chance and had to be pulled out. The first 4 rounds showed the best of Brook, he troubled GGG like no other has. He might not have gone on to win, but he had a chance. GGG might want to fight Billy Joe Saunders but fisheyes will never let that happen. With Canelo ducking GGG i would love to see him step up to Super Middle and take on Gilberto Ramirez. As for Kell, heal, rest and return at light middle to take on Cotto, Canelo, Charlo, Andrade... he would definitely beat either Charlo brother and Andrade and the fights with Cotto and Canelo would be huge fights of a 50-50 natures.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Tractor boy - 11-09-2016 12:31

A brave effort from Kell Brook and he lives to fight another day, I don't think he should remain at middleweight though, I think if he drops to light middle he can be a world champ again. GGG is a good fighter but not one of the all time greats at middleweight in my opinion. Roy Jones Jr would have boxed his head off and marvellous Marvin Hagler would have battered him.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 11-09-2016 18:20

That's the thing about the pound for pound you can pull any great fighter from any era that was classed as being pound for pound the best in their time and probably still could not say who was simply the best I say it is a healthy debate at times I think Hagler at his most mean and best would have put GGG on the canvas more than once before the fight was stopped, but then again do the gloves they use make a difference?

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 17-09-2016 20:14

It's going to be like stepping into hell in Texas for Liam Smith against Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez It would be nice to see him win but I think Alvarez will have too much for him and end comes around 6 or 7 rounds

What do we think guys?