The UK Babe Channels Forum
Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Red Light Central (/forumdisplay.php?fid=191)
+---- Thread: Bailey - Nightshows & Dayshows : Chat, Caps & Vids (/showthread.php?tid=2325)

RE: Bailey - El Minx - 26-08-2009 01:16

Your derriere is perfect Bailey and the outfits you wear merely emphasis that perfection. As for possible costumes, other than some kind of invisible underwear I think you'd look hot as a sexy secretary in a really short skirt to go with the stockings and suspenders.

RE: Bailey - Bailey - 26-08-2009 09:33

(26-08-2009 01:16 )El Minx Wrote:  Your derriere is perfect Bailey and the outfits you wear merely emphasis that perfection. As for possible costumes, other than some kind of invisible underwear I think you'd look hot as a sexy secretary in a really short skirt to go with the stockings and suspenders.

What an excellent suggestion El Minx, I have just ordered a sexy secretary costume :-)

Bailey x x

RE: Bailey - rickhardo - 26-08-2009 19:00

Seeing as you're so willing to fulfil our costume wishes Bailey, how about wearing a Bolton kit one night for me? Actually you'd probably be better than the shower of shit we've got playing for us. You're certainly better up front.

RE: Bailey - Craig - 26-08-2009 22:54

Bailey looking absolutely stunning tonight.

RE: Bailey - waldo69 - 27-08-2009 00:22

MMM, a very tiny thong tonight!!

And I think there was just a slight gash flash

RE: Bailey - El Minx - 27-08-2009 00:32

(26-08-2009 09:33 )Bailey Wrote:  What an excellent suggestion El Minx, I have just ordered a sexy secretary costume :-)

Bailey x x

Thanks Bailey, I look forward to seeing you in it and out of it. Hope you have a very sexy bank holiday weekend

RE: Bailey - anchorman - 27-08-2009 01:13

we have bareass action now

RE: Bailey - black knight - 27-08-2009 11:09

bailey,you are one very fit young lady,very entertaining to watch,but as gorgeous as you are i still had to watch an abbi re-run for my private time,lol.guess ive got it bad for abbi.Smile

RE: Bailey - chrisdaniels - 27-08-2009 14:14

Bailey , you looked gorgoeus last night hehe Smile you made me sooo hard and i thank you Smile xxxx

RE: Bailey - qmaximus - 27-08-2009 20:03

Bailey, I've been a fan for the last month and you're mindblowing. Last nights show was 'off tha hook'. I couldnt imagine anything hotter than that, or cud I?. Keep it up.