The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - teewee - 01-12-2010 23:50

(01-12-2010 22:15 )andy pandy Wrote:  I hope everybody will be watching sammie on her 1st night show on bang babes it will be in the garage and it will be topless and like her other shows it will be amazingHeart

Am I the only one who finds this garage set,well,rubbish?The lighting is shocking and the cameramen are clueless with their positioning.

[split] Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Caps and Vids - dibs2k9 - 02-12-2010 09:51

as anyone got her nightshow preview clip i really would like to see it thanks

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Grey Pins - 02-12-2010 13:56

ENJOY GUYS!!

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Caps and Vids - bigguy01 - 02-12-2010 14:52

wow

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - rascalize - 02-12-2010 23:20

I have to say I didn't mind sammie's night show's on elite, I rather enjoyed them but judging from her perfomance's on the day show on the pad this night show should be very good Tongue

not that I'll complain anyway its always nice to see Sammie make an ocassional appearance on the night show Cool

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mr williams - 03-12-2010 13:22

Fernanda's night-time appearance last night got mixed reviews so let's hope it doesn't get over-hyped. But at the same time, let's hope that Sammie doesn't disappoint!

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - vostok 1 - 03-12-2010 14:55

(01-12-2010 21:50 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Looks like we'll have to dust down the Sammie Pennington on nights thread.
I wonder if she give the same quality of perform as before Rolleyes

Don't forget: "this is a democracy with phoning votes not people smudging their faces up against the TV hoping for a freebie" and most importantly:
SammiePennington Wrote:I am the Baise Moi of babe channel night shows

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Classic84 - 03-12-2010 19:31

Sammie is looking so hot tonight with her with top and white with pink knickers, the way this girl moves is fantastic!! CoolHeartHeartHeart

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 04-12-2010 09:24

Let us hope we're all saying Baise Moi after tonight. I am sure we will!Wink

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Charlemagne - 04-12-2010 09:38

(04-12-2010 09:24 )Webbiola Wrote:  Let us hope we're all saying Baise Moi after tonight. I am sure we will!Wink

Let's hope it's not a baise vers le haut instead.

I willing to be won over