The UK Babe Channels Forum
General Election Vote - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: General Election Vote (/showthread.php?tid=64622)

RE: General Election Vote - lovebabes56 - 12-05-2015 12:33

Se Ed Miliband has headed off to Ibiza - somehow I don't think he's going to find the peace he needs there I'm sure there'll be many Brits out there who will recognise him!!

RE: General Election Vote - brummie - 12-05-2015 17:39

After 5 times standing for Westminster and 5 defeats you'd think Farage would get the message. Can't find any where that wants him - do us a favour Nige and just disappear.

RE: General Election Vote - gunnar - 12-05-2015 17:46

^I'm not a massive fan of UKIP or Farage, but 3.8 million is a fair chunk of votes to get. To only end up with one parliamentary seat, must be a kick in the teeth for those who voted for UKIP and will only strengthen the voices of those who call for wholescale voting reform.

RE: General Election Vote - Scottishbloke - 12-05-2015 17:57

That Farage is so Anti Europe that he'd end up taking the UK back into another World War with Germany Wink

Yes 3.8 million is a hell of lot of votes (Mainly English) Rolleyes for UKIP to be receiving, thank fuck we don't have proportional representation.

I see that that its now David's turn to stab his brother ED in the back. Families eh...Rolleyes - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32697212

RE: General Election Vote - gunnar - 12-05-2015 18:01

I agree with you and think that a fair portion of UKIP voters are idiots, but at 3.8 million it's a lot of them.
Not forgetting the greens share of the vote was 1.1 million and that's not even getting started on labours share of the vote.

RE: General Election Vote - gunnar - 12-05-2015 18:08

Just out of curiousity do you know how many seats SNP would have got under PR versus how many they did get?

RE: General Election Vote - SecretAgent - 12-05-2015 18:11

circles posted a chart showing SNP would have got 32 votes under PR

RE: General Election Vote - mysterion - 12-05-2015 18:11

(12-05-2015 17:46 )gunnar Wrote:  ^I'm not a massive fan of UKIP or Farage, but 3.8 million is a fair chunk of votes to get.

And they came second in 120 constituencies (compared to no second places at all in the previous election).

RE: General Election Vote - gunnar - 12-05-2015 18:20

With labour is disarray at the moment hopefully SNP can provide some useful tory opposition In Westminster.

RE: General Election Vote - Scottishbloke - 12-05-2015 18:21

And in Scotland UKIP only received a paltry complete total of 47,078 so further proof why proportional representation doesn't work as the majority up here in Scotland don't want Farage as we just so happen to think that he is an arsehead.