The UK Babe Channels Forum
S66 new website launch - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: S66 new website launch (/showthread.php?tid=85194)

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2022 11:25

Have to sday it is pretty glitchy so far - Catalia's streram seems to be v glitchy

RE: S66 new website launch - idiot101 - 27-03-2022 17:49

Am I right in thinking the new s66scams experience is either Freeview (unless it’s a premium girl) or Private ? Group Pervcam is no longer available ? They really should have thought about adding a Spy option as some girls cams are locked in private for hours which is no good to man nor beast .

RE: S66 new website launch - Spike1876 - 27-03-2022 18:47

Premium is group perv

RE: S66 new website launch - lovebabes56 - 27-03-2022 18:52

and c2c is private

RE: S66 new website launch - valleyfarmman - 27-03-2022 19:53

I’ve not been able to watch on my phone for the last 2-3 days. Keep getting some strange ‘versions must be the same length’ message instead of it loading. Tried both safari and Firefox without luck. Seems fine on the laptop.

RE: S66 new website launch - docutech - 28-03-2022 21:46

(27-03-2022 17:49 )idiot101 Wrote:  Am I right in thinking the new s66scams experience is either Freeview (unless it’s a premium girl) or Private ? Group Pervcam is no longer available ? They really should have thought about adding a Spy option as some girls cams are locked in private for hours which is no good to man nor beast .

Yeah as already said Premium is like a group perv the actual small perv camera itself depends if the girl has it set up (or the ability/ connection to run two camera's if at home)..no perv if on TV but the girl can set it up if she wants to go on freeview, sure you can make it your main image now too, (can't remember if you could before)

Private / cam2cam is the next layer / cost up, find this very hot and works well with the new ability to enable dual cam or audio if desired.

Most of my cams are in premium and from talking to the girls I understand why they like it and (some find it much busier) but I am starting to get a bit peeved with the amount of girls who seem to sit on it non stop (I always say to them juggle it say 80/20 split on a shift or keep rate a bit lower sometimes) or at least use imaginative titles to lure guys in..

Of course it's up to them, but it makes calling impossible or ridiculously expensive.. I'm actually starting to find it a bit of a turn off now even on a fav...

RE: S66 new website launch - derekdas - 29-03-2022 14:01

(28-03-2022 21:46 )docutech Wrote:  
(27-03-2022 17:49 )idiot101 Wrote:  Am I right in thinking the new s66scams experience is either Freeview (unless it’s a premium girl) or Private ? Group Pervcam is no longer available ? They really should have thought about adding a Spy option as some girls cams are locked in private for hours which is no good to man nor beast .

Yeah as already said Premium is like a group perv the actual small perv camera itself depends if the girl has it set up (or the ability/ connection to run two camera's if at home)..no perv if on TV but the girl can set it up if she wants to go on freeview, sure you can make it your main image now too, (can't remember if you could before)

Private / cam2cam is the next layer / cost up, find this very hot and works well with the new ability to enable dual cam or audio if desired.

Most of my cams are in premium and from talking to the girls I understand why they like it and (some find it much busier) but I am starting to get a bit peeved with the amount of girls who seem to sit on it non stop (I always say to them juggle it say 80/20 split on a shift or keep rate a bit lower sometimes) or at least use imaginative titles to lure guys in..

Of course it's up to them, but it makes calling impossible or ridiculously expensive.. I'm actually starting to find it a bit of a turn off now even on a fav...

It's been a turn off for me since the revamp. What with no access atm through other babe sites and a lack of good new talent, coupled with all the credit related problems, it's a no no.

RE: S66 new website launch - Davesmithy - 29-03-2022 14:12

(29-03-2022 14:01 )derekdas Wrote:  
(28-03-2022 21:46 )docutech Wrote:  

It's been a turn off for me since the revamp. What with no access atm through other babe sites and a lack of good new talent, coupled with all the credit related problems, it's a no no.

My feelings exactly. I was a regular s66 daytime caller and nights too but haven’t called once in daytime as I can’t see the babes that I used to enjoy seeing on web. Emma C and Evelyn are two lovely girls I could mention that I no longer have the pleasure of viewing due to this change of direction by S66. I guess they’ve decided they can manage fine without the telephone calls that the free views site traffic used to generate? Hey ho.

RE: S66 new website launch - Babefan2021 - 29-03-2022 15:01

and not to mention it seems the channel still streams in standard definition

RE: S66 new website launch - HarperGrey - 30-03-2022 20:35

Nice to see there’s absolutely no caps or videos posted anymore.
(rightly) nobody is paying £20 to see semi naked models.

Studio 66- your audience has answered.

Change your website or suffer the consequences.