The UK Babe Channels Forum
Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: News Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Thread: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government (/showthread.php?tid=86584)

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tractor boy - 04-10-2023 17:11

All kids will leave school literate and numerate, which is good.

Literacy and numeracy are the three things which have got me where I am today.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tumble_Drier - 04-10-2023 21:04

Oh we're dualling the A1 in Northumberland again are we? That's been announced & cancelled by every government I can remember.....

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Tumble_Drier - 04-10-2023 21:06

(04-10-2023 17:11 )Tractor boy Wrote:  All kids will leave school literate and numerate, which is good.

Literacy and numeracy are the three things which have got me where I am today.

English is important but Maths are importanter.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - SecretAgent - 04-10-2023 21:18

Under the new plans Nottingham Tram system gets an extension to Clifton South (which according to Faisal Islam of the BBC it has actually had since 2015:bounceSmile

Also being reported that Network Rail were not consulted about any of the Network North rail plans so how they can have been costed is anyones guess. Oh and Network North seems to also include work in Suffolk and the South West

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Chrisst - 04-10-2023 21:27

The government are levelling up because with HS2 extended to Euston the Northerners will now be able to get to the middle of London. Smile

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - SecretAgent - 04-10-2023 21:29

Seems he's also promised to quadruple the trains between Sheffield and Leeds. Well there are already 5 an hour it seems so I doubt 20 per hour is going to work

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - Rammyrascal - 04-10-2023 22:58

(04-10-2023 21:18 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Under the new plans Nottingham Tram system gets an extension to Clifton South (which according to Faisal Islam of the BBC it has actually had since 2015:bounceSmile

Also being reported that Network Rail were not consulted about any of the Network North rail plans so how they can have been costed is anyones guess. Oh and Network North seems to also include work in Suffolk and the South West

Another was a Manchester Metrolink extension to Manchester Airport.....which has been in operation since 2014!!!!!! BounceBounceBounce

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - dundeered - 04-10-2023 23:03

^And there is nearly nothing at all for Scotland.

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - HannahsPet - 05-10-2023 07:00

surely scotland do there own thing

RE: Rishi Sunak - and his miserly Government - SecretAgent - 05-10-2023 07:09

(04-10-2023 23:03 )dundeered Wrote:  And there is nearly nothing at all for Scotland.

There was - the dualling of the A1 so you can get out of Scotland quicker!