The UK Babe Channels Forum
Boxing Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Sports Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+----- Forum: Boxing (/forumdisplay.php?fid=268)
+----- Thread: Boxing Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=18980)

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 17-09-2016 20:28

(17-09-2016 20:14 )babelover48 Wrote:  It's going to be like stepping into hell in Texas for Liam Smith against Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez It would be nice to see him win but I think Alvarez will have too much for him and end comes around 6 or 7 rounds

What do we think guys?

Fisheyes handed Smith a soft world title he has never beaten a fighter ranked in the top 10 of any organisation... he is british class, brave, but limited, i think he stands in range of Canelo and unfortunately has a very very hard 4-6 rounds before it is over.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 17-09-2016 20:34

is it on the radio? can't find it mentioned on radio 5 live schedule

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 17-09-2016 21:09

(17-09-2016 20:34 )babelover48 Wrote:  is it on the radio? can't find it mentioned on radio 5 live schedule

i don't know, u can stream it on cricfree

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 18-09-2016 08:30

We can now expect a truly seismic ring battle between Golovkin and Alvarez after Alvarez stops Liam Smith to capture Smith's title in round 9 A brave performance from Smith to take it to Canelo

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - HannahsPet - 24-09-2016 06:42

the Fury vs klitschko fight is off again as his camp says he is medically unfit to compete. has he been the worst ever heavyweight champion we have hard didnt know cowardice was a medical condition Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - Whynot - 24-09-2016 18:03

Crolla vs Linares tonight.... early prediction, i think it has the potential to be the fight of the year. Crolla will be in the trenches and Linares will happily join him there Big Grin I hope the home support and Gallagher gym fitness can see Crolla win in 12 or possible a late stoppage. It should be a war.

As for Fury i think unless he has a bloody good doctors note he will be stripped and Vladimir will end up fighting for one of the belts against some K2 picked loser.

Fingers crossed for a Parker win to set up a cracking fight with AJ. Or... possibly Parker fighting for the other vacant belt if Fury is stripped....Watch this space.

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 25-09-2016 08:10

Crolla got beaten on points that's the third British champ dethroned in as many weeks I think if the rematch is definitely I think Crolla could get the title back
I hope to go god Fury is stripped of his title and I think AJ wouldn't want to face Wladimir yet I think in another year maybe he would, but would Wldamir fight Haye if Fury is stripped to finish Haye off?

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 25-09-2016 08:12

(24-09-2016 06:42 )HannahsPet Wrote:  the Fury vs klitschko fight is off again as his camp says he is medically unfit to compete. has he been the worst ever heavyweight champion we have hard didnt know cowardice was a medical condition Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

can't think of anybody who has been worse than Fury -- apart from Haye's fights on Dave!! Tongue

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 25-09-2016 14:43

(24-09-2016 06:42 )HannahsPet Wrote:  the Fury vs klitschko fight is off again as his camp says he is medically unfit to compete. has he been the worst ever heavyweight champion we have hard didnt know cowardice was a medical condition Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

He needs mental help - fast!!

RE: Boxing Chat & Discussion - lovebabes56 - 25-09-2016 15:52

I wonder how long Fury would have left to stage the re match before being stripped of the title Tongue