The UK Babe Channels Forum
Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Former Daytime Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=237)
+---- Forum: The Pad (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat (/showthread.php?tid=24757)

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 04-12-2010 13:30

i'm really looking forward to sammie nightshow tonite, hoping to see puppies out and kept out B-p she did nites on Elite and neva got erm out til half a second before her shift ended

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - cybermann45 - 04-12-2010 13:45

Behind the Scenes with Sammie Pennington.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 04-12-2010 18:49

All attention is rightfully aimed towards her nightshow, but I'm surprised no-one has mentioned how fantastic Sammie Heart is looking right now, in the secretary outfit that I loved so much last month (plus a bra, reflecting this new era). I for one would not complain if she kept this on for tonight, slowly taking it all off during the four hours Big Grin

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Rammyrascal - 04-12-2010 19:25

sammie sure is lookin great this evening, wouldnt mind either sammie wearing this tonight but hope she wears the purple outfit she wore on her last nightshow on elite

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Webbiola - 04-12-2010 21:39

Lets face it Sammie always looks great. She is one of the truly stunning babes on these channels and I expect the Sammie P threads and her phone to be red hot tonight. It's been over hyped again and I think Sammie must realise that this is not the time to have a bit of a laugh at our expense. I don't think she will and I believe she will get us all drooling tonight!Tongue

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - mrichie10 - 08-12-2010 12:36

looking gorgeous as always she is one of the best looking girls on all babechannels without a doubt

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - eagle_si - 08-12-2010 12:59

(04-12-2010 21:39 )Webbiola Wrote:  Lets face it Sammie always looks great. She is one of the truly stunning babes on these channels and I expect the Sammie P threads and her phone to be red hot tonight. It's been over hyped again and I think Sammie must realise that this is not the time to have a bit of a laugh at our expense. I don't think she will and I believe she will get us all drooling tonight!Tongue

Right, right and right again Smile I've watched the video, or part of it anyway, every day since it was uploaded and I'm a long way off being bored of it Smile

Back to today, Sammie Heart is looking as superb as always.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - Chilly - 08-12-2010 13:21

Okay, so I know The Pad isn't what it used to be, and Sammie now has be be a adhere to the new rules and be daytime bore. Just a shame that even the picture quality has taken a turn for the worst too. Sad Seems the daytime tease shows can now be found at Club Paradiso or Elite TV.

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - theone1986 - 08-12-2010 17:14

some Great outfit changes by Sammie today, now in her gold swimsuit Smile

RE: Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat - bigguy01 - 08-12-2010 17:44

she better looking than any baywatch babe. sammie lysney and dannii all looking fantastic, "im having a crisis" (jeremy clarkson,top gear).