The UK Babe Channels Forum
Have you ever? - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: All Other Subjects (/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Fun Zone (/forumdisplay.php?fid=106)
+---- Thread: Have you ever? (/showthread.php?tid=25233)

RE: Have you ever? - handsomeSOB - 14-03-2011 01:53

no, but i keep trying! lol

have you ever sneezed with your eyes open?

RE: Have you ever? - staggerlee - 14-03-2011 02:43

No seemingly its impossible

Have you ever been given a blow job while driving

RE: Have you ever? - mr williams - 16-03-2011 23:16

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin (that means yes) ....on the A48 near Cowbridge in South Wales many years ago. Best thing was, we called in at a pub/restaurant about ten minutes later and the barmaid asked the then girlfriend if she'd like to see the menu, only for me to jump in with "no. she's already eaten" and the GF to go red enough to toast bread!!!

and similarly, have you ever fingered your girlfriend's hole whilst SHE'S driving!

RE: Have you ever? - handsomeSOB - 08-04-2011 18:11

no, hopefully one day *fingers crossed*

have you ever used a word and not known exactly what it meant? (if so, what was the word)

RE: Have you ever? - terence - 08-04-2011 19:55

yes ( facetious) i know now!

have you ever called your girlfriend or wife by the wrong name?

RE: Have you ever? - Livesey - 08-04-2011 21:07

No - im still here

Have you ever farted just before a girl you really fancy comes along and she knows is was you

RE: Have you ever? - Captain Vimes - 08-04-2011 21:41

(16-03-2011 23:16 )mr williams Wrote:  ....., have you ever fingered your girlfriend's hole whilst SHE'S driving!

I have. She wasn't amused as she hooked the shot off to the left and into the rough and I got a golf club in the back of my head. Not recommended!

RE: Have you ever? - handsomeSOB - 08-04-2011 22:13

(08-04-2011 21:07 )Livesey Wrote:  No - im still here

Have you ever farted just before a girl you really fancy comes along and she knows is was you

no

have you ever accidently tasted your own ear wax?

RE: Have you ever? - Krill Liberator - 08-04-2011 22:47

(08-04-2011 22:13 )whoopah Wrote:  have you ever accidently tasted your own ear wax?
No - only ever by design.

Have you ever had a topical conversation, felt on top of the subject, and then discovered in the post-conversational self-analysis that you're a lot closer to being a narcissistic psychopath than you previously imagined possible?

RE: Have you ever? - Regenerated - 09-04-2011 00:18

I've had many a conversation and then felt like a plonker afterwards for thinking I sounded too pompous and arrogant. Nontheless I've always apologised for my rudeness immediately! Does that count? Smile

Have you ever used your car key to try to open another car, not realising it was not your car?