The UK Babe Channels Forum
Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Former Channels (/forumdisplay.php?fid=236)
+---- Forum: Studio 66 TV (formerly Elite TV) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=255)
+----- Forum: STUDIO 66 TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+----- Thread: Kerrie Lee - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=61897)

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - mrmann - 12-04-2015 23:38

Naked on the pole set? Nope, back to the bed set you go SadRolleyes

Guess the producers are allowing TJ and Olivia more leniency than Kerrie for some reason.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Snooks - 13-04-2015 00:17

Let her nakedness loose on the exciting sets for goodness sake Rolleyes. The lass is one of the few I have any faith in to put in a good show. All she needs is the opportunity to really sizzle.
Wakey wakey S66 Rolleyes.

This being said she is adopting a wider range of positions on the bed than anyone else does so credit to her for that.
She gives it her all bless her heart Blush.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - saviour123 - 13-04-2015 00:21

OFCOM have their set of rules.....

Kerrie Lee has her own set of rules....

Fantastic! Heart

P.s I like her rules better!

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - mrmann - 13-04-2015 00:25

Her producer sucks as usual. She's more censored than some of the others, which is lame. Hope she goes to Sin TV

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - johnnytheirishman - 13-04-2015 01:45

I think they worry that she will get them in trouble so they try to hold her backHuh
It's great to see someone loving their job & having funHeart
Others need to watch & learn it s like she's carrying the nightshows at the momentImportant
No wonder she's on so muchImportant
Love herHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Charlemagne - 13-04-2015 07:54

I love this girl. She's fun, she's naughty, she's so Essex Smile

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - Rammyrascal - 13-04-2015 09:17

Top babe of the night show from kerrie-lee last night. As always she looked very very hot and sexy and she was on her best form both on the mic and off it

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - RESPONSIBLE ADULT - 13-04-2015 10:02

(12-04-2015 16:24 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Third most prolific poster in her thread, you're not fooling anyone that you don't secretly love her :

[Image: image-5B22_552A8DE3.jpg]

Hey I never realised that, third position, wow! I suppose I do love her then. From now on I will look at her in a completely different light.

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - jimmyt73 - 13-04-2015 19:32

Another brilliant show from Kerrie last night,BOTN hands down for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Kerrie Lee - Chat & Discusion - geezerbob - 14-04-2015 19:45

Coz i was away for a few days i recorded Kerrie-lee's shows & have spent the last 18 hours watching Her last 3 shows!!!! WOW!!!!!
Un fucking believable!!!!!!
I though the quality would tale off each preceeding day but it didn't!!!!!!! It actually got even better?????? How does she do it??????
I am in awe of this babe. She has always been my favouriteHeart but even some one whose not a fan has got to admire & respect the energy & fun in each & every show she puts onHeartHeart
S66 have struck gold with her!
I just hope they realise it & dont take her for granted?????
HeartHeartHeart