The UK Babe Channels Forum
Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Babestation (/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: BABESTATION TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Thread: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat & Discussion (Only) (/showthread.php?tid=68928)

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - The Special Juans - 25-07-2017 21:28

A great shower stint from one of the best night babes of the last 8 or 9 months. It could only really be bettered if she ever did a naked 2-4-1 in the shower with someone she works well with like Jada.

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - hops1 - 25-07-2017 22:38

Looking amazing again tonight....her body is just soooooo HOT!!!

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 26-07-2017 08:55

Very good show from Nicole last night both interms of her lingerie/outfits & the form she was on. More soon please Nicole

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - steviebaby - 27-07-2017 05:14

(25-07-2017 20:26 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have one very obvious candidate in mind RolleyesWink

I assume you are referring to Ashley but I think you would be disappointed, it would be as tame as they come. BS have a vested interest in making sure her pussy is so closely guarded it would put Fort Knox to shameBounce
Having said that, her arse does a good enough job on it's own.

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Snooks - 27-07-2017 06:35

^ Not bothered about pussy to be honest mainly on the basis I have always recognised pussy as a bonus rather than an allowable norm across the board. Just to see her nude, lathered up, horny and wet would be enough for me Wink.
However I completely biased of course Wink.

Returning to Nicole.
She is good with water and good with oil too.
The more oily stints and shower stints the better imo.
A massage table oily stint would be great.

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - steviebaby - 27-07-2017 07:23

(27-07-2017 06:35 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ Not bothered about pussy to be honest mainly on the basis I have always recognised pussy as a bonus rather than an allowable norm across the board. Just to see her nude, lathered up, horny and wet would be enough for me Wink.
However I completely biased of course Wink.

Returning to Nicole.
She is good with water and good with oil too.
The more oily stints and shower stints the better imo.
A massage table oily stint would be great.

Yes, point taken; sorry to get off topic. The way Nicole seems to be "tethered" and tamed is another story. A shame, she is such a beauty and has so much potential.

Re: Ashley, my point was simply that BS and herself would be so obsessed with not showing anything, it would ruin any chance of a good lathered-up shower session. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, here's hopingWink

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 29-07-2017 10:10

Very very good show from Nicole last night in some very nice lingerie & outfits including some lovely views of her magnificent arse

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - Rammyrascal - 30-07-2017 10:32

Very good show from the very very naughty Nicole last night. Looked stunning all night in her lingerie & out of it as there was very nice naked Nicole.

More soon please

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - darren73 - 01-08-2017 20:49

[Image: Screenshot_103.jpg]

RE: Nicole Snow (Newcomer of the Year & Ultimate Babe 2016) BS Chat, Caps & Vids - winsaw - 01-08-2017 21:07

(01-08-2017 20:49 )darren73 Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot_103.jpg]

I think she would look amazing with bigger boobs, think her frame could definitely carry them, anything up to the size of Dannii could work