The UK Babe Channels Forum
Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Printable Version

+- The UK Babe Channels Forum (https://www.babeshows.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Night Shows (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Xpanded TV (/forumdisplay.php?fid=277)
+--- Thread: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=69218)

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 05-07-2019 10:59

Bit of fuzz showing lying on her back and that lovely arse in the air later all naked was a joy to see, great to see Vicki having naughty fun.Tongue

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 05-07-2019 11:24

As always an incredibly filthy night from the peach as she jiggled & shaked her magnificent peach, flashed her landing strip & nakedness

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 06-07-2019 22:53

Ah the Peach, your first session was very nice-looking forward to the next one laterTongue

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - Rammyrascal - 07-07-2019 08:26

A sizzling Saturday from the peach last night both solo & when she was sharing a set in her very nice lingerie HeartHeart

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - hornball - 07-07-2019 10:36

(05-07-2019 11:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As always an incredibly filthy night from the peach as she jiggled & shaked her magnificent peach, flashed her landing strip & nakedness

Crucial element that Rammy!! All ladies take note!! Petition to ban all shaving equipment of a certain type.

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 07-07-2019 11:45

Wow! A really good sort of close up of Vicki(closer than usual) and much more showing of her fabulous pussy hair, made a great night to watch her, almost setting fire to the bed Big Grin very hot and she just looked like she was enjoying every second of it. I know I did. Bring back the bush!Tongue

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - hornball - 07-07-2019 14:17

(07-07-2019 11:45 )GMach1 Wrote:  Wow! A really good sort of close up of Vicki(closer than usual) and much more showing of her fabulous pussy hair, made a great night to watch her, almost setting fire to the bed Big Grin very hot and she just looked like she was enjoying every second of it. I know I did. Bring back the bush!Tongue

Two names on the petition then GMach! Hardly the stuff of parliamentary debate yet, but small acorns etc!!Big Laugh

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 07-07-2019 22:01

Vivacious Vicki is back! Not sure what happened to Rosie but good seeing Vicki again anytime. Wink

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 08-07-2019 00:24

Whoo hoo yeah Vicki go baby go! TongueTongueTongue NAKED already, you're really spoiling us.

Great nude session Ms Peach, more later perhaps? pleeeaaaasssseeeee!!Tongue

RE: Vicki Peach - XP Chat & Discussion - GMach1 - 08-07-2019 02:16

Multi-coloured thong thing and bright yellow stockings? Hmm its different, but it somehow works for VickiTongue